• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Cabin of Mr. Thag (Deceased)

WanderingWizard

Reaction score
The Cabin of Mr. Thag (Deceased)

I've just blasted through Fable II in a manner which can only be described as obsessive and am vying for the perfect ending to my particular Fable; the perfect set-up for Fable the Third, as it were.

Subsequently, and after much debauchery, deviency and deliberation, My character has surpassed the crippling grief of his family's murder and the hollow, loveless pursuit of carnal desire that ensued in the years thereafter and found once more the quaint bliss of matrimony. Contrary to the well spoken, if somewhat slovenly Alex with whom our hero once shared his life is Kizzy the Gypsy, the kind soul who now cradles their new-born in Bower Lake gypsy camp.

However, after several years of bandit raids, beetle infestations, hobbe attacks and a great quest to the Wraithmarsh deamon door, the gypsy camp is a little short of inhabitants of recent. This accompanied by the fact that Castle Fairfax is still in a state of chaos (what with acheologists lobbing dirt every which way and deamon doors content of startling passers by) means our hero needs a new home.

Is Thag's Cabin a good place to live?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The Cabin of Mr. Thag (Deceased)

I've never lived in that cabin to be fair - can you even do it up with stuff from the shops?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I doubt your spouse would be happy there but other than that it's as good as any. How much time would you spend at "Home" in any case. I don't even know if you can set it as a marital home :p

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

its a regular home so u can set it as a marital home.

Originally Poested by WanderingWizard
I've just blasted through Fable II in a manner which can only be described as obsessive and am vying for the perfect ending to my particular Fable; the perfect set-up for Fable the Third, as it were.

y would u blast through the game. its best to pay attention to all the details that makes u love it. its no fun if u balst through

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I took my sweet time. Walked everywhere at normal pace, never fast travelled, spent quality time in each area. When I say "Blast through" I mean this was my summary play though. I've done the game a few times, but this time I sat down and played it straight without distractions from any other books or games and re-did my original character, completing the game thoroughly.

Now, I've experimented a bit... My wife's a common gypsie currently living in our caravan and she thinks the cabin is great. I can set it as a marital home but my baby girl doesn't warp there (maybe wait till he's a kid) and you can't re-decorate it with new furniture. This being said you also don't get sleeping bonuses and if you rent it out no-one moves in, and you have to put up with the drum beat music all the time.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^lol the drum beat music

Ekon

Ekon
Reaction score

I like just bought Thags Cabin, like two seconds ago.

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

It's a bit weird... it doesn't really work as a marital homeafter all. There's something for Fable III though! A nice cabin in the woods (Hopefuly lacking the book of the dead...)

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I didn't even know you could buy it....

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Wait...you can BUY his cabin?
I always saw the house note there insisting you could buy it, but I could never angle myself to get it highlighted so I gave up and pretended it wasn't buy-able.
I always wanted to buy that house, actually, so please do tell if it's buy-able.

Unless your being sarcastic.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Yeah, you can buy it. (For 5,000 gold if im not mistaken)