• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"the choice" decision effects on fable 3 gameplay?

kristen

Reaction score
"the choice" decision effects on fable 3 gameplay?

does anyone know if the choice of "sacrifice", "love", or "wealth" at the end of fable 2 will affect your fable 3 gameplay?

because the way i see it, choosing sacrifice would result in your hero in fable 3's ancestor being a legend of albion, but not much else. the choice of love would mean that your fable 3 hero could possibly meet your sister from fable 2 that you revive and receive a letter from, as well as the person she is with (who's identity is debated), as well as any spouses or children you had, and maybe even your dog who is imaginably very old for a dog by the end of fable 2 already. choosing wealth would mean that your family would possibly be rich or something?

does anyone know anything else about this or any other ideas of what your choice could mean? and what would you choose?

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Re: "the choice" decision effects on fable 3 gameplay?

Yes those are the ones that will effect fable 3 the most.

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

i would imagine so seeing how Theresa's final words seem to indicate a continuation of the story and seeing how your actions have been confirmed to shape the fable 3 world.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Maybe bigger heavily populated cities for Sacrifice.

Good idea for the Love choice man, sounds reasonable.

Good one for Wealth too, like you begin with more money.

But whichever it is, I believe it will affect your morality at the game's start.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I think many of the game some the quests you do also affect the story. Like say if you do defender of light or oakfield massacre. If you Do Defender of Light You could maybe create a good community and also have oakfield be successful because you did defender of light. You could have also created a slowly corrupting world and make Oakfield a place much like bloodstone if you were to Choose Oakfield Massacre. Or by staying neutral you could have prolonged the fight between the Temples of Light and Shadows.
Belle could've maybe been one of the most renowned Archaeologists thanks to you. Or she could've simply been a forgotten person if you killed her. And by staying neutral you could make her a failed archaeologist who is pushing her work on her children.
That Girl You saved from being old could've remembered your parents good deed and maybe help you out somehow, or She could be some crazy old woman who hates you.
Westcliff could be extremely advance by now if you invested in it. Or it could stay the same crappy old place and become even more degenerate.
Knothole Island may continue to have problems if you helped out the Corrupt Leader of it. Or it could be much more prosperous if you helped the citizens.

I could keep going on. Theres a lot that can affect Fable 3.