• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Choices (SPOILERS, Only enter if you've finished the game)

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: The Choices (SPOILERS, Only enter if you've finished the game)

Owrm;354559 said:
Actually, I found that Sacrifice added a considerable amount of people into the world, with places like Rookridge bustling with sometimes upwards of 10 traders in the area.

That always happens after you "rid the world of Lucien" no matter which choice you make. And there are like 25 traders...it's out of control

Owrm

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;354571 said:
That always happens after you "rid the world of Lucien" no matter which choice you make. And there are like 25 traders...it's out of control

I don't know, it just seems like there4 are more people. Probably just placebo effect.

Cain

Reaction score

FableFan4;354397 said:
read the description for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn5jaYEDmsc

i would explain but i am a little... okay... ALOT lazy.

Its not a glitch its a thing they put into the game so if you didn't bring your dog back to life you could still open the rookridge door.

The Av3nger

Reaction score

I'm not sure if it's just with the sacrifice choice but when I chose sacrifice after having gotten old and ugly because of having kept the dark seal my eyes turned normal again and I looked a little bit younger than I did before the choice.
But it might happen if you choose one of the other choices too.

After I chose Sacrifice I went on the internet to see where i could find all the silver keys, but of course, it is much easier when you have the dog, since at least one of the keys is in the earth. :wacko:

Reaction score

im not there yet but i seen what be happnin id pick love so i can get alex and dog back oh and i got question if you choose love can you go and see your sister?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;352046 said:
the love card brings your dog back to life, and upon disembarking the ship you receive a note from your resurrected sisted who is with a 'thin man with a red robe'.

i chose the love card, i didn't feel like getting rich or bringing back all the people whos death i'm not responsible for.

she neva said red robe...

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

rookie hero;355661 said:
im not there yet but i seen what be happnin id pick love so i can get alex and dog back oh and i got question if you choose love can you go and see your sister?

No you don't sadly... the last time you see her is in 'The Perfect World' level, where you're a kid again, before you go to the Spire for your so-called 'Final Boss'... It'll be cool if they had added her in the 'See the Future' DLC... sigh

Magerx

Reaction score

Necromancer11;352074 said:
LIES! The color of the robe is not specified!!! :realmad:

<3

Anyway, my first time playing through the game was filled with a bit of emotion, but it all pretty much had to do with my dog.

When I was about to get on the ship to go to the Spire after beating the Crucible, I noticed that the only thing that showed up on my D-pad was the praise expression for my dog. I assumed that you were supposed to use this expression to say goodbye to him, and that made me sad since I wasn't going to see him for a while.

The most emotional part of the game for me was when Lucien shot my dog. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped, and I was filled with sadness. I didn't even listen to what he said directly after he shot my dog because I was still taking in what had happened. Once I faced him in the Spire, I didn't let a single word come out of his mouth. I shot him as fast as I could for what he did to my dog. My attachment to my dog also compelled me to choose love after Lucien was dead. It was a no-brainer.

On a game after this one, I chose wealth, and I went up to Hero Hill for some reason. I saw my dog's grave there, and that made me pretty sad.

I'm way too attached to dogs, even virtual ones. :lol:

wow, its like exacly what happened with me, i was so mad that the dog got killed... right away i thought of all the things i couldn't do without him lol
like... him following in expresions.. glitching up and becoming a floating head... searching for dig spots and treasure lol

so yea basically i chose the love card right off the bat, didn't think about it... im making new heroes though, only using melee have a rusty pistol and force push lvl 1 but with all melee stats to 4-5 star, gonna choose the love card again :d

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

I hated my dog :eek: he was stupid jumping infront of a reloadable gun.

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

I only brought my mutt back from Knothole Island because I wasn't done with a couple quests where he was needed. But I still like him :p. I chose Sacrifice, there's more people and you get your very own statue and renown. I just hate the good points, they took me forever to work off. And I don't mean the statues that suck from Oakfield lol.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Magerx;358914 said:
wow, its like exacly what happened with me, i was so mad that the dog got killed... right away i thought of all the things i couldn't do without him lol
like... him following in expresions.. glitching up and becoming a floating head... searching for dig spots and treasure lol

so yea basically i chose the love card right off the bat, didn't think about it... im making new heroes though, only using melee have a rusty pistol and force push lvl 1 but with all melee stats to 4-5 star, gonna choose the love card again :d

yeah... thankfully (if you didn't choose Love) there's Knothole Island...

GriZzm0

Reaction score

I chose the Love card. I wasn't over the fact that Lucien shot my dog. Would've been cool to see my dog tear that dude into a million pieces. That'd be amazing to see. I had 2 children and a wife, that he kills too, in case some of you didn't know. You bring your family, your sister, and your dog back to life. I don't really care for the people that died in the making of the tattered spine, as much as I loved my dog.