• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Chopper Problem

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
The Chopper Problem

Why is it that every site I look on to see all the legendary weapon stats, the Chopper always has 96 damage, which is the highest damage for all the legendary weapons, but when I got it from the Crucible, it only had 86 damage?

Is that just a typo on all the sites, or did they actually get it as 96 and I somehow got it as 86?

If anyone else sees this, or if yours is 96 instead of 86, comment.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: The Chopper Problem

cheezMcNASTY;351464 said:
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Chopper

it's listed on this site as damage 86. possible that the stats were changed in an update...
that would suck, the legendary weps in fable 2 are not that good compared to the ones in Tlc i remember getting the cutless bluetane then the katana hyru (spelling) then the sword of aeions/avo's tear cus legendary weps where usefull

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^There's still the diachi, and most ranged legendary weapons are useful. Not to mention that some legendaries have their uses earlier in the game. Getting the Maelstrom or the Rising Sun before you get Hammer is nice.

But about the Chopper, when I've gotten it, it's always had 86 damage, not 96. It was probably just a typo since the 8 and 9 are next to each other, or they got the Chopper's damage mixed up with the Diachi's damage.

P.S. It's the Katana Hiryu. :thumbsup:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Necromancer11;351509 said:
^There's still the diachi, and most ranged legendary weapons are useful. Not to mention that some legendaries have their uses earlier in the game. Getting the Maelstrom or the Rising Sun before you get Hammer is nice.

But about the Chopper, when I've gotten it, it's always had 86 damage, not 96. It was probably just a typo since the 8 and 9 are next to each other, or they got the Chopper's damage mixed up with the Diachi's damage.

P.S. It's the Katana Hiryu. :thumbsup:
getting the riseing sun early in the game if hard, if you dont have alot of money and if you get knothole island dlc you can make your own legendary weps