• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"The Companions" achievment

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
"The Companions" achievment

Can't you get it by couch co-op? My lil' bro and I are trying to get it, but we can't seem to unlock it, even with our seemingly perfect expressions. Could it by because my lil'bro has a local account on my 360 and not a "real" gamertag?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: "The Companions" achievment

Tsuyu;235257 said:
Can't you get it by couch co-op? My lil' bro and I are trying to get it, but we can't seem to unlock it, even with our seemingly perfect expressions. Could it by because my lil'bro has a local account on my 360 and not a "real" gamertag?
The beginning isn't important, but the ending has to be precise.:) I'm not sure of coach coop, though, I only coop online.:unsure:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I just had to whomp my little brother on the head of a couple of times to get his timing right, and now we've got it.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;235265 said:
I just had to whomp my little brother on the head of a couple of times to get his timing right, and now we've got it.

Cool. It wasn't easy for me either.;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I couldn't rely on anyone else to get this with me so I held both controllers and did it on me own :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;235268 said:
I couldn't rely on anyone else to get this with me so I held both controllers and did it on me own :lol:

Heh, yeah I almost, just almost, did that myself. But he picked it up quite fast after a few good whomps.

While we're at it - is it possible to interact with your henchman? To, lets say, give him gold?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't know - I think over Live you can but not sure about couch...

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

You cannot send gifts or gold over couch co-op. You can unlock the companions that way though.

T

thebeastlyboy15

Okay.... few the first few posts spelled couch "coach" and i thoght i was becomin partially dislexic or w/e because i kept reading "coach" but knew it was supposed to be "couch"....

anyways i cant get this achievable (rvb reference :p) i tried for 5+ mins over life with someone... :(

Archons_Ghost

Gunslinger
Reaction score

Tsuyu;235257 said:
I did it by my self with the "dance" expression just using my gamertag and it worked real well but just set him a up a live account 4 silver get a free month gold for him and and then try it its really easy

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;235268 said:

Hahahahahaha Thats so sad! :D :p :lol:

Oh my Gosh you made me laugh.. Haha!

I think I got it.. By accident.. Or I didn't get it and got some other reandom achievement haha..