• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheezz

Reaction score
why the hell is there so much sand with nothing in it? i spent like thirty minutes scaling the desert only to find a few doors that don't open, and a chest with an auroran tattoo in it.

is there something out there that i'm missing? i feel like they left a lot of space for something else in the game and finally decided to scrap that idea close to release.

Reaction score
why the hell is there so much sand with nothing in it? i spent like thirty minutes scaling the desert only to find a few doors that don't open, and a chest with an auroran tattoo in it.

is there something out there that i'm missing? i feel like they left a lot of space for something else in the game and finally decided to scrap that idea close to release.
No clue man, i've asked the same question

scheezz

Reaction score
i found one door that said it was locked, while many others are just there to look pretty. have you or anyone else been in "the enigma"? i was pumped, ready for something new and all it was was a chest with an auoran tattoo inside. i was like "are you kidding me?"

are there any other secret quests? similar to the sunset house/chesty quest? although not a secret, but still triggered on your own without a side quest or plot line.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Well......later in the game something happens that makes it a little less empty.

scheezz

Reaction score
well, i haven't been back since i've beaten the game, just spent my time in the desert while i waited for my gold to rack up before the final leg of the main story line. i noticed it unlocked a few extra quests in aurora, however the dark themes of the desert had me hoping for a little more than false doors an empty caves.

Reaction score
i found one door that said it was locked, while many others are just there to look pretty. have you or anyone else been in "the enigma"? i was pumped, ready for something new and all it was was a chest with an auoran tattoo inside. i was like "are you kidding me?"

are there any other secret quests? similar to the sunset house/chesty quest? although not a secret, but still triggered on your own without a side quest or plot line.
I got a rare ruby from the enigma, and after facing all those big bird things and things with wings, i went all the way to the top with the massive door(which i really want to kno about, anybody know?) and killed everything then went back to the enigma got the ruby and left

Reaction score
Yeah but I didn't want to spoil it if anyone didn't get there yet.
I understand, but that doesnt really fill anything up, there still is a hug blank slate of desert you cant even go in

OsirusThone

Reaction score
Spoiler highlight the white text below.

The reason why it is blank is because the darkness wiped everything out when it attacked. They hardly survived as it was. Does no one actually pay attention to the friggen story line? Total desert wasteland. You can rebuild it at the end when you're King/Queen, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still a desert wasteland.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
You need to collect the Auroran flowers while you're out there too. They are quest related, but moreso after the main storyline finishes

Reaction score
Spoiler highlight the white text below.

The reason why it is blank is because the darkness wiped everything out when it attacked. They hardly survived as it was. Does no one actually pay attention to the friggen story line? Total desert wasteland. You can rebuild it at the end when you're King/Queen, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still a desert wasteland.
you dont rebuild if its still a wasteland hahah doesnt make since, basically in my opinion there isnt any point of the whole continent when your there four about an hour tops including all side quest and a few minuts to get all flowers

Joshua

Reaction score

im not sure if you've found out yet, but there is a flitswitch above the chest on a wall, which opens up to another room. where theres a gnome, 2 flowers, gold key and maybe a silver key (iforgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.