• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Doll catcher achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score
The Doll catcher + silver key + gargoyle achievement

Hi I now have all the hero dolls and am willing to help all that want this achievement all you have to do is join my game and all i have to do is sell a doll then buy it back and you should have the achievement.Also when you join my game you will get the sliver key achievement and if needed you can het the gargoyle achivement by going to the gargoyle place. If anyone wants these achievement message me on here or through xbox live gamertag is andy69007 hope i can help someone [/B ]

PS Please Make Sure You Have All The DLC As You Cannot Join My Game and ensure you have a gold account not silver !!!!!

Boylie1988

Reaction score
Re: The Doll catcher achievement

Do you have a spare Hammer doll, it is the only one I have left to get. I am wanting to collect the dolls though, so I would be willing to buy it off you if you are selling it.

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

Hello am not gonna sell it as i only have 1 hammer doll and i want to help others who are finding it difficult to collect all of these dolls as it took me a while to collect them all sorry

Boylie1988

Reaction score

That's OK. Can I rent it off of you then? Just for the achievement, then return it to you? I will no doubt be able to aquire one at a later date. I'm not out to scam you of it, if you ask a few people on here, they will tell you that I am true to my word, and that I have been very generous with my items and gold (just last night, someone told me they had a Hero doll and asked if I wanted to buy it, we agreed on 2 mil, when I asked if he wanted any items and he said no, just gold, I gave him over 10 mil).

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

So you might aswell join one of my games and you can get the achievement that way

Boylie1988

Reaction score

Would that work? You wouldn't be able to help me with the co-op achievments too would you?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

andy69007;400702 said:
Hi I now have all the hero dolls and am willing to help all that want this achievement all you have to do is join my game and all i have to do is sell a doll then buy it back and you should have the achievement. If anyone wants this achievement message me on here or through xbox live gamertag is andy69007 hope i can help someone

You don't have to sell/buy a doll. You can purchase a piece of celery and he'll get the achvm in your game. That's what I do to get people the achvm.

J

Jaelan

andy, thanks for doing this. pretty nice of you.

+rep

Marvoloo

Assassin
Reaction score

My friend wants the achievement too so maybe you could help him...his GT is Mistro Joker

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

Marvoloo;401640 said:
My friend wants the achievement too so maybe you could help him...his GT is Mistro Joker

Hi i have added your friend so will do it when he is online and i am cheers

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

andy69007;400702 said:
Hi I now have all the hero dolls and am willing to help all that want this achievement all you have to do is join my game and all i have to do is sell a doll then buy it back and you should have the achievement. If anyone wants this achievement message me on here or through xbox live gamertag is andy69007 hope i can help someone

PS Please Make Sure You Have All The DLC As You Cannot Join My Game!!!!!

PS 2 You will also get the achievement for collecting all the silver keys

hi dude i need help with da doll acvment and getting da sivler key and defening da castle

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

any one else want help just message via xbl i have helped quite a few people already

nghtwlkr

Reaction score

Hey Andy. I would love to get the achievement. I'm on right now if that is convenient for you.

Cheers Nghtwlkr

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

sure thing mate just add me and will help you when i can

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

I am going to add you when i get on, my GT is SqueakyPenguins thxs for helping out ppl like us!

Mark69007

Reaction score

Thanks for the help andy
thanks

chewtoy9696

Chewtoy9696
Reaction score

Thanks for the achievement and suit andy =)

jwrayth

Code Monkey
Reaction score

Looking for help with this too please Andy :) And the Gargoyle one if you have the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.