• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dragon Soul Sword - The Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

YoakingMuffin
Reaction score
Re: The Dragon Soul Sword - The Truth.

nah it is the dragon soul sword because if you read the discription under it in your weapons menu you'll see that it was used by dragon slayers therefor calling it the dragon souls sword

Juju

Reaction score

umm if i remember... i got the xbox version it had 1 aug already taken up that was fire and there were 2 free ones

on mi xbox there were no free slots it was all taken:((

Juju

Reaction score

Never heard of the dragon soul sword, Probably because I just got the game :D

By the way, is the great solus sword the best sword in the game?

no the sword of aeons is in the original fable

william black

I am the original archon
Reaction score

OOOO Now I want the Dragon Soul Sword
Where do I get it :w00t::wacko:

There ain't one and the solous sword is in bowerstone north shop at the bottom of the inventory

on mi xbox there were no free slots it was all taken:((

tlc or normal

Hmmm Maybe I already augmented mine..but it had 3 augments in it. let me sell it and buy it back

Legendary weapons don't work that way unlike normal weapons like the obsidian clever and the master greatsword (or any weapons for that matter) they keep the augmentations :-B

Well maybe it's just the Xbox Version then. And it says only one free spot.
so someone with fable TLC for the Xbox needs to check this out.
but Fable TLC for the PC has NO FREE augmentation slots.

Let me sort this out, in fable tlc for the x-box the greatsword has. 3 augmentations health, fire and sharpening in tlc in the original it has 2 augmentations health and fire with one extra ( and if you put the sharpening in it becomes better than the bereaver and so becomes the second most powerful weapon in the game however in tlc the sword of aeons was reduced to However, if the Hero has married Lady Grey, after deleting thunder, he can court her by giving her gifts and flirting with her. Eventually she will give him the Solus Greatsword (with no augments) as a gift. However, receiving an unaugmented version from Lady Grey seems to be exclusive to the Xbox version sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.