• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Experience In Oakvale.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
The Experience In Oakvale.

I was making my way through Wraithmarsh to reach Bloodstone. I continue to climb over the broken ruins and walk through the marshy water. I stop to glance upon the ruins of what used to be Oakvale, Thinking of the horrible things that accrued here. I get a strange feeling and begin to get light headed.
I fall unconscious.....

I awaken... but it's different now, I look around and I see Oakvale. It seems unharmed and restored, I begin to walk forward but I can't feel my legs, It feels like they are moving by themselves.

I enter the town and I see the villagers, I walk up to one and ask how I ended up here, they stare at me blankly as if they are looking at thin air...

Have I died? Have I gone mad?

Suddenly the sky tears blood red and a feeling of fear runs down my spine. A villager screams out "bandits" and I feel as if I was really part of this.

A group of bandits run through the town, swinging their blades and slaughtering the villagers, I quickly pull out my blade and swing towards one of the bandits. Nothing... as If I was swinging at air, The blade just went through the bandit and no harm caused.

Everything goes dark and I silently fall..

I awaken again, back in whitemarsh with the smell of death in the air, staring at the ruins of Oakvale.

Was It a dream? Or was it something more...

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: The Experience In Oakvale.

Very nice. You planning on making it a series?

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I don't know if I have the patience for that. =\

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Doesn't take patience lol just creativity :D if you played the 1st fable which I am sure you have than it would be easy to continue with your hero traveling and having flash backs and what not