• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Extended fable 2 ending

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
The Extended fable 2 ending

Theresa's words burned into the heroes skull " the spire is mine" he couldnt understand why would she want the spire? But before the hero left her, The hero got a letter from his dear sister rose. He couldnt wait to open it, no to mention to see his dog again! The hero thought for a moment. Mayeb he made the wrong choice. He didnt choose wealth because he already owned hundreds of millions of gold. He didnt free albions people from the spire because he would miss rose and his dog to much. He opened the letter.
"Dear Sparrow
I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alrightm abd we'll be together again one day. He promised me.
Love
Rose" Someone who knew the family? Woods? Where could she be? then it struck Sparrow like a bullet in the back of the head. It was the first Archon. After all, from a vast blood line of decendants Sparrow was related to the first archon And even the hero of oakvale. The first archon wore a blue hooded cloak before he left the old kingdom. it has to be him!!! but where are they?
The hero searched for many years getting closer and closer to his journey to find his sister. He found vvast trwasures, and wepons a long the way, making new friends, and peope falling in love with him. He came aacross a demon door. It told him to play dog tricks with his dog. The hero did it so he could find out what was inside the last demon door that the hero needed to open. Inside was a forest. Called memory lane. There was a cottage. inside was a man with a blue cloak and golden chain mail. On his back was a deadly looking golden scythe. The cloaked figure had bandages, and a very sinister looking face from a great age. But beside him, was rose. Still the same age as Sparrow left her. Little Sparrow she screamed! Only your not so little anymore. She was right. The little sparrow she had once known is now king of albion. Holding the legendary wepon the chopper of the crucible. With th red dragon pistol. And he had many magic tatoos from learning the ways of the will. They hugged eachother. They spent the entire day together. The man then walked over and said. So yuo have found out the secret. This is a secret whereabouts to the evil that is coming. Sparrow replied. I killed lucien he is no more. I know lucien is dead. I archon the first king knows all. The new evil is another of your ancestors. A blind seeres. TO BE CONTINUED!!! i will make another one if i get replies on if it was good or bad.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: The Extended fable 2 ending

I think you should make them longer and maybe do a spell check 1st. But besides that it was good.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I thought it was good, but didn't you choose the family card, so you wouldn't have to go find rose?

Or am I missing something? I took wealth card at the time cause I thought it was unlimited dosh, plus my character was evil at the time, he's good now =[

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

You realize that Archon is mentioned once, and Scythe isn't mentioned right? How would it suddenly hit him "like a bullet" if their names are never actually said. My criticism.

EDIT: I like it but that there would have to be SOMETHING before he realizes its the Archon.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

well in my origin of reaver and htis one i type a lot. So please excuse me for the spelling mistakes i apologize. LAter i will redo them and edit them to make sense. then you can reread them. Sound good?

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Fine with me. Add a paragraph between him thinking is Scythe and saving Albion about HOW he figures out its Scythe.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

kk will do by the way read my origin of reaver its not bad

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I did, and am fixing the grammar/a few lore mistakes. Reaver helped in destroying Oakvale. So he can't be jealous of a hero who is like 5.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Lol well editing my comment from earlier this is good you just skip around to much for me :D

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Jakuro;257922 said:
I did, and am fixing the grammar/a few lore mistakes. Reaver helped in destroying Oakvale. So he can't be jealous of a hero who is like 5.

im talking about the hero of oakvale form fable one. Not the heero of bowerstone

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I know. Reaver helped DESTROY Oakvale. The Hero of Oakvale was like 5.

S

Snapple_cap

My opinion of the note that you receive from rose is indicating that she is with Jack of Blades, i mean think about it, they could have based fable 2 on the people that put on the mask, so jack could still be alive, cuz she said he looked scary, but is being like jack and just trying to lead the hero to him so he can kill him himself, i think its a good theory

Cain

Reaction score

What the note says is random. Some times it desrcibes scythe and sometimes it describes other people. When I got the note it said she was staying with some one who was a dark hooded character who looks scary but is rather nice. And Jakuro, the Hero of oakvale was born about 300 years before Reaver.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I personally think it's the abbot, I mean think about it, dark hood, old,creepy looking, knows you, nice, it's not really that hard to come up with his name. well, at least not when perfectly described by the letter. and the bandits destroyed oakvale the first time, reaver destroyed it the second time with the shadow court's help, and it never said when he was born, he said one of his his wives burned his house down 200 years ago

Cain

Reaction score

1. Reaver didn't have a wife. The person who burned down his house was one of his many lovers.

2. Reavers diary proves that he was born about 200-300 years before the 2nd game.

3. This is fan fic so lets just give our opinion on the story. we can discuss this elsewhere.