• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Fascination with Let's Plays...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Is there even a main goal whatsoever to Rust or is it just a survival sandbox?

My main experience in witnessing said game was the hilarious Penis Brothers [NSFW] Let's Play videos. Says a little something about human society when you give way to a lawless land and the reigning outcome are big floppy penis raids.

Main goal I believe it just to survive, they removed zombies and replaced them with wild animals. Seems to be pushing people towards building a camp and stockpiling supplies and withstanding raids from other players.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Pretty confident it's just survival sandbox. I've not played it, only watched videos and listened to/read testimonials about how satanic it can get in there. Minecraft with dicks and no zombies, essentially. I don't know if the experience would or could be improved with objectives though.
For me when it comes to sandbox games, there's nothing better than creating your own experiences instead of the ones given to you. So it's probably for the better that they don't have any in that case.
Precipice said:
That video is probably my best experience with the game. Thank you for that sir. The suicidal raid turning back and running away is very delightful for some reason.
You're welcome, if you can believe it the recruitment video (still NSFW) is far more zany and hilarious. In short: if you want to live, then take your damn pants off.
Main goal I believe it just to survive, they removed zombies and replaced them with wild animals. Seems to be pushing people towards building a camp and stockpiling supplies and withstanding raids from other players.
Good call on the zombie removal. I tell ya there's nothing more terrifying in this world than humans themselves, and this damn game seems to further prove that.