• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Heroes Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
The Heroes Guild

Obviously not in Fable III.

But if it were re-founded, and added in future Fable games, would you like it?

---

I sure would, the Guild made me feel like I was part of something, a place I could go to and stay at with other Heroes, plus it was an awesome place.

I hate that it wasn't in Fable II... it took 'being a Hero' away from me, I liked having allies, even though they didn't do anything.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Heroes Guild

It did give you the feeling of having a "home base", where you are safe from everything. Turns out not to be the case, but that's not important. There's wasn't really a home base type thing in Fable II. Sure, you had the guild chambers but that feels more like a hiding spot than a base. Other people need to be there. Even if it's not the guild, I hope there's a place you can go that acts as a similar location.

Nornin

Reaction score

It would be nice if you could rebuild it after you became king/queen... but I guess that might be too much to hope for.

Reaction score

Nornin;403815 said:
It would be nice if you could rebuild it after you became king/queen... but I guess that might be too much to hope for.

Yeah that would be sweet, like You said though not really much point in getting our hopes up.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

yeahh, i totally agree.
i can only pray that as king you have the option to renovate and/or restore it... but i think my hopes may be too high.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

That be awesome but...an evil dictator is ruling the land whilst you go roam on adventures so yeah.. >_> but I like Nornin's and CheezMcNasty's idea for renovating/restoring it that be pretty cool!

Reaction score

yep yep yep i totally would use child labour to rebuild the guild if i was evil. or would band together a group of roaming lost heroes and rebuild the guild that way if i were good

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

ss_preview_bert1.jpg.jpg

Here is an artwork pic of Bower Lake in Fable III and it appears that entrance to the Heroes Guild has been repaired so I believe it will be all fixed up in Fable III.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

sfroggy1;404005 said:
ss_preview_bert1.jpg.jpg

Here is an artwork pic of Bower Lake in Fable III and it appears that entrance to the Heroes Guild has been repaired so I believe it will be all fixed up in Fable III.

I <3 you for this post man. You just gave me a bit more hope for a more epic Fable 3!:D

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

That's probably more of an optional thing if I were to take a guess.

ciller

Reaction score

look at the glod gates or building beside hero hill i wonder if im not going to jixs it soz no idea how to spell that word jinkz lol

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

:O

I never noticed those cottages around the lake.

Bower Lake Town?

Awesome. And nice find on seeing the little golden gates dude.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

Man that looks sooo awesome I wonder if you could like turn it into a fortress for your rebellion or something, just an idea!

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

Uh oh.

Those golden gates, are those not smoke stacks?

I am afraid that is a factory.

Steveyboy

Paladin
Reaction score

Surely, if not the Heroes' Guild, there will be SOME sort of home base. I mean, after you have gathered your followers, would it not be wise to have some sort of safe haven or HQ?

Reaction score

Steveyboy;404950 said:
Surely, if not the Heroes' Guild, there will be SOME sort of home base. I mean, after you have gathered your followers, would it not be wise to have some sort of safe haven or HQ?

Hopefully You have some kind of guild chambers in Your castle that Your Father/Mother installed there before He/She bit the dust. dunno what You headquaters would be for the first half of the game though.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

Isn't that the Sanctuary? A.K.A. the Pause Menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.