• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Hero's of Albio Part I: A day in the life...

H

Havon

The Hero's of Albio Part I: A day in the life...

Havon's heart is is beating like it's never beat before, a feeling of ultimate dread as he stands on the road to the Hobbe Cave in Rookridge. He was not scared all those years ago, it had just been another adventure. But now, he has to get to the heart of that place, but he wants to run far away and hide himself, for him, the stakes are now higher than ever before.

It was only yesterday that he'd recievd a letter from his wife urging him to return home immediatly, "I have grave news concerning our daughter".

Havon had cancelled his appointment at the Crucible at ran non-stop for two days to Oakfield. He returned to Florica holding a letter...

-"I have gone become an adventurer like daddy, I will not return untill I have slain all the hobbes in th cave and am famous"-Liz...

A madness had seized him at the moment, and he had went off to Rookridge with a fury and grief as had not been seen by any since Assains Guild killed his brother, Darkon.

Havon drew his flintlock, and put five bullets between the eyes of the Hobbes guarding the entrance. As he stepped into darkness of the cave, he heard his frightened voice, profaning a Hobbes dead mother it seemed.

Havon followed her voice as fast as he could, and nothing could withstand him. At last after killing a decent sized Hobbe, he found the entrance to the prison cells, Liz squealled in delight and suprise when she saw him. Then she stopped and asked if he was angry with her. His heart broke and warm relief flooded out. He hugged her close and reassured her that everything was okay, they were going home.

Later, walking down to the Sandgoose Inn, Havon sighed.
"A day in the life of Albion"
Smiling he walked past the trading post, he though he'd buy something special for his little girl.

-Ignore the typo in the Title-

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score
Re: The Hero's of Albio Part I: A day in the life...

Loved it, great metaphors, but check the spelling buddy.
Would be awesome if you could make a chapter 2 but maybe 3-4 times longer. Dunno, its up to you, just a suggestion, as I actually enjoyed your first piece of writing.

Omfg spamzor smiley:
+rep