• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The King needs a Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Oh...I honestly didn't know that happened. I don't like tattoos and never wear them so I'd never know. But I remember someone saying that they replace Will Lines...:/

Um, no. TATTOOS are what he/she is talking about. In Fable 3, they glow bright blue if you use Will often.
Right...but will lines do the same thing

I just haven't played it thoroughly nor do I care to. I'll stick with my one character that I have. I don't care to go through the monotonous storyline, in my opinion, again. :/

Rudimentree

Reaction score
Oh...I honestly didn't know that happened. I don't like tattoos and never wear them so I'd never know. But I remember someone saying that they replace Will Lines...:/

I just haven't played it thoroughly nor do I care to. I'll stick with my one character that I have. I don't care to go through the monotonous storyline again. :/

LKJDSFOIDSAHAHAHAHAHA

this post in context with the one you made a bit ago:

"I guess it bothers me when people say things are something that they're not. Which probably comes from people placing blame on those who don't have anything to do with the problem. Also, it's just ignorant/arrogant when you say something definitive with nothing to back it up/with no knowledge of it's validity. (I'm not calling you ignorant or arrogant, I'm calling that particular use of words is"

sorry can't talk too busy choking on my own laughter and the irony

mourningwaffles

Reaction score

Right...but will lines do the same thing

I just haven't played it thoroughly nor do I care to. I'll stick with my one character that I have. I don't care to go through the monotonous storyline again. :/

Right...but you didn't say they do the same thing. You were trying to prove someone else wrong when in fact, you were confused and don't have nearly enough knowledge of the game's niceties to be correcting people. Which is kinda weird, since you said how much you hated when people made claims when in fact they were ignorant...

Whatevs, mix-up resolved.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I feel like I'm in middle school again. Condescending people and taking what people say too black and white. I forget how immature, misunderstanding, and critical people are...especially online

Here, I'll add three words so I'm not so hypocritical -_-...

Rudimentree

Reaction score
Right...but you didn't say they do the same thing. You were trying to prove someone else wrong when in fact, you were confused and don't have nearly enough knowledge of the game's niceties to be correcting people. Which is kinda weird, since you said how much you hated when people made claims when in fact they were ignorant...

Whatevs, mix-up resolved.
I feel like you are me. Brofist?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I apologize for my ignorance and your inability to clarify my ignorance in a respectful way. Will you forgive me?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Oh, and I thought I'd let you know that an opinion (which my comment to the storyline was) is different from what something is (a tattoo or will line) and the latter was what I was talking about in the "what bothers me" bit. Too bad we're 12, huh?

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
Oh, and I thought I'd let you know that an opinion (which my comment to the storyline was) is different from what something is (a tattoo or will line) and the latter was what I was talking about in the "what bothers me" bit. Too bad we're 12, huh?

Oh, you!

Status
Not open for further replies.