• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the king or blades!?

Aarkan

Reaction score
In Europe in the 15th century the court (face cards) of playing cards was changed to match that of the French tarot court, the King, Queen, Knight, and Valet (meaning pretty much the same as knave, or as we changed it too as some sort of slang i think, the Jack..). so there did use to be a knight in the court, like 'The Court' in fable.
all the members of the court were of-course slane by Black (though the jack was not destroyed 'til the hero of oakvale got to him)... but what about the king... is the most powerful member of the court still out there?

surely when (if) he comes, we're all screwed.

Aarkan

Reaction score
the jack, the knight and the queen of blades have been killed, if there is a king, he has not, whacha mean by "what?" ?

Juju

Reaction score
i hope we find out soon to man
fable is an awsome series and i would like to see one with all new bosses and all the old bosses included in a new fable

Aarkan

Reaction score
ha ha, just realised that I said king OR blades, oops , i obviously mean "king OF blades!?" sorry

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is just a play on Jack of (all) Trades...?

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
If there was a King of Blades I think he would have done something by now considering heroes of Albion killed both his Queen and Knight, and if the enemy in Fable 3 is from the Void aswell, would have helped the invasion

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
Handsdown65, I think that even if the Kind is real, we do not know yet and he wouldn't have done anything about the killing of the Queen or Knight(or more recently, Jack). Jack didn't for a long time, and even then he really wasn't doing his deeds out of revenge for his fallen comrades. I think the Blade Court care more about themselves then they do their associates.