• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the last earth guardian

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score
the last earth guardian

(starting off there will be a guild of them until a little later on)

proluge​

Back when the earth was young and primodials and beasts known as drakels
waged a never ending war. Destroying human cities until those humans that where the descendants of human and primodial or drakel relations were found. And trained for several thousands of years. This war raged this is a common worry but for three young kids this war between the three shall hit home. and change the cuorse of the earths history forever.​

chapter 1: the legends shall be born

one day in the town of andiel three young kids named jack 19 years of age shoulder length white hair blue eyes and a medium build. Along with liz a 18 year old girl with short blond hair and green eyes along with bruce a 18 year old with slightly tanner skin with black hair and brown eyes. they where hanging in town square when liz realized that she forgot her necklace at her house.

"dang" she said remembering how she got that from her mother before she passed and liz never knew her father so she lived with jack and his family. as jack noticed the missing necklace bruce sat there wondering what she forgot. "come on liz we will go get your necklace" jack said. as bruce looked at them "i have work at home to do" he said as he walked the opposite way.

just when jack and liz got home she rushed in and jack stepped in and saw his fathers sword. named elendier jack saw liz walk up stairs as his mom walked in as the towns warning bells whent off jack looked out the door. wondering what was going on. to see drakel entering into one side of the city and primodials on the other. as jack stood there his mother walked out "jack i think its time" she said as jack looked at her weirdly. as his mother looked at him "take elendier your father would want a place to come back to" she said.

as jack got elendier off the wall he got outside as liz stoodthere wielding her bow she was shooting both sides as they came within her shooting range. "most of town has fallen to these *******s" she yelled as jack ran at one drackel and sliced him in two. just then the general of the drakels walked up holding up the primordial generals head. Jack stood there anger and fear raced through him as the general swung at jack he quickly blocked "d@mn" jack thought as the general was much stronger just then jack felt a rush of magical energy run through him and he push the general back as jack raised his sword in the air.

"This is for my father" jack yelled as a massive amount of energy swirled around his body and he swung his sword all the energy was directed in a wave that destroyed the drakel general and everything in the waves path. jack felt light headed he fell liz cuaght him " you saved the town" she said as she saw the destruction of his attack everything for miles in front of them was a barren landscape.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: the last earth guardian

I'm sorry but your spelling, grammar and punctuation are so bad that it's virtually unreadable.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Tyloric;410449 said:
I'm sorry but your spelling, grammar and punctuation are so bad that it's virtually unreadable.

If you're dyslexic, sure. I understood it fine.

There are a number of places that required puncuation, but overall, not bad. :) Also, try to use the words instead of the figures. "Eighteen" instead of "18" and so on.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^That's only required for one-digit numbers. For anything 10 and above, it's grammatically correct to use numerals.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Necromancer11;410613 said:
^That's only required for one-digit numbers. For anything 10 and above, it's grammatically correct to use numerals.

But it generally doesn't look good.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

i dont really care about it since numbers wont play a huge rol in it. But any advice would be apreciated. i will due chapter 2 either later today or tomorrow. if you guys and girls liked it so far. if you want anything explained just ask. I will trry and explain any questions in chapter 2 or after if any come up.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;410586 said:
If you're dyslexic, sure. I understood it fine.

WOOSH.

Right over your head.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Liked the story, same complaints as Tyloric.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

thanks guys i will keep that in mind.

chapter 2 : old friends older secrets..

Just as the drakel general fell the rest ran off. two primordials walked up liz stood up and

positioned herself between them and jack. she had her shortsword ready as one primordial

steped closer. "We mean the boy no harm" one primordial said. As the other examined the

blast ground. liz stood there unwavering "you destroy human cities fighting why would you

care about him" liz said looking at the primordial.

Jacks mom alora came out "liz let them help jack" alora demanded. Liz looked at her

and moved out of his way the primordial neeled down and started examining jack. Just as

Bruce came up the first primordial came up "how bad is the boy" he asked. Bruce whent over

to Liz and Alora "what happened" he said.

Alora stepped up "whould you two mind bringing Jack in please" she asked looking at

the primordials. As all of them walk in Liz looked at Alora as did jack and the primordials "i

guess you two are wondering why the general chose to go after Jack" Alora asked they both

nodded in agreement. "It's Jacks father he is lord general brigad" Alora exclaimed. both

primordials where in shock. "you mean Jacks father is top general to the primordial army"

both primordials exclaimed. Liz and Bruce where both stunned "well that explains the sword

and the massive energy he exerted" the smaller primodial said as he looked at Liz. The other

primordial walked out the door without saying a word. Liz stared right back at him. " tell me

liz how is your mom" he asked Liz looked at him questionlingly "she died" Liz said. "shame"

the priomordial said. Just as Jack stirred his fathers sword still in his hand he saw the

primordial as he left. "What happened" Jack said "your life is unfolding and as for you Liz you

just met your father" Alora said.

"No way why didnt you tell me earlier" Liz exclaimed as she and Bruce ran out the

door. " Jack" Alora said "yea mom" jack said sitting up "i should tell you about your father"

she said as they sat there talking it. Liz and Bruce caught up to her father "dad" Liz yelled as

"i see Alora told you" he said she grinned as she hugged him "well i should tell you my name

its aldo" he said Liz smiled. "I am glad to have met you" Liz said. Bruce looked at him "so

looks like you guys won" Bruce said. Aldo looked at him "yes we did" he said "they will

come back though" aldo exclaimed.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

chapter 3: the guardians come.

As Jack stood up "i see thank you mom" Jack said. Alora looked at him "i wanted to tell you

sooner jack but he wouldnt let me tell until it was the right time" she remarked. Jack looked

at her with a smile "i understand" he said as he walked out the door Jack sheathed elendier.

As he walked up upon Liz, Bruce, and aldo "i see your up and moving i am not suprised jack"

Aldo said. Liz twirled around and gave Jack a quick hug Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Anyways"

Bruce said. As Aldo looked at them "its good to meet you all but me and the rest must be

reporting to the lord general" Aldo said as he left. bruce looked at Liz and Jack "lets get

going" he said as they began walking towards jacks house. Three earth guardians where

standing outside Jacks house talking to Alora as they walked up alora and the earth

guardians got quite. "What you dont have to get quite becuase we are here" Jack said as the

earth guardians looked at him "son we are here to take the two of you away" one

said. "Two" Bruce said as they where in shock "yes i am afraid you dont show the aptitude

for our order" one said. As he pointed at bruce he was stuned Jack and Liz looked at him "i

am sorry Bruce" Jack said. as bruce backed off " no its alright go have fun" he said as he

walked off. Liz watched Bruce leave "i will look after him" Alora said. Jack looked at her then

at the guardians "lets just go" Jack said as the four of them left.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

"You save the rest town"

Best bit