• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the little bad thing

G

Guest 7310

i was fully good did every thing good saved the kingdom i had angel wings but i killed a few people to upgrade a weapon and i put my mortality back into the green(not the maximum green but its still in green)but now i have demon wings.

if u know how to fix it pls reply

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Don't just post again to get people to answer. Hell, I posted this thread not too long ago. I still can't even play Fable 3, but I didn't double post to get an answer.

Now, as for your problem, have you even tried increasing your morality to fix it?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but your appearance may not immediately reflect your morality bar.
Though it is possible that you haven't yet acquired the boy scout sword of +90 goody two-shoes.

Could be either one, I'm betting it's the sword, though.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
It may very well be, that you have to max out your morality and good. I could be wrong, it's been a while since I've played.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but your appearance may not immediately reflect your morality bar.
Though it is possible that you haven't yet acquired the boy scout sword of +90 goody two-shoes.

Could be either one, I'm betting it's the sword, though.
I didn't know that there is a 'boy scout' sword in F3...