• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Making (open rp!)

N

Nymph Lover <3

The Making (open rp!)

Ok I looked around and I can't see one so I started one! =D

Its before Fable 2 and after TLC So use those imaginatons and see what we can make happen If anyone wants set up a base story and anyone else can fall around into it I'll let you guys roam free! No god-modding:realmad:! Ok and I'll play too but i won't start! Its up to you!

P

PiNo RoKr

Re: The Making (open rp!)

I WANNA PLAY!!! :D

uh, but i don't get it...
like, another story?

a different guy?

T

That_One_Guy

Ooh! Ivannaplay!

:ninja:

Edit: That smiley means I wannabe an assassin!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

after defeaating jack of blades final reincarnated form, our hero returned once again to oakvale, to celebrate his victory and he did so in the tavern. it was filled with citizens from far and wide, as well as the twenty wenches at his side. he drank until he was super tipsy, when...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

....the town alarm rang out loud. there was a new evil presence in albion and it has incarnated itself in oakvale. the hero way too drunk tried to ward off the creature,and with one swing he fell to the ground. then,......

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

as the evil being was about to finish him off, a new hero jumped in and saved him from death. the mysterious new youth cast lighting at the foe and struck a critical hit. deeply injured, the unkown creature vanished from the town. as the hero looked at the mysterious person standing before him, he realized, when it pulled down its hood, that it was...

H

happie

his other sister and she beat the creature becuase he was magical but then she pulled out his bow and arrow and aimed it at the hero. She had a frown on her face as she pulled back the arrow...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

and narrowly missed his head.the hero now angered gets off the floor and starts yelling and cussing at his sister. then.....

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

fed up with how annoying and dangerous she is, he spit in her left eye. he spit so full of anger, it came out at 50mph, legally blinding her from the left. realizing what he had done, and the obvious fact that his sister was about to go berserk on his orphan a**, he turned tail and ran out of oakvale, past barrow fields, into the darkwood camp. as he was contemplating what he had done...

C

Chicken Kicker

he heard a sound tht scared the crap out of him. o yes. it is in fact a gold balverweeny. shaped like a, well, weeny it leapt on him and....

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

having left his weapons back in oakvale, he used his bare arms and choked the balvereeny with his bare hands...after the small scuffle he noticed something drop from the balverweeny's fur. it was a letter, titled FABLE 1.5. He opened the letter, and it read...

T

That_One_Guy

"You are going to die in seven days." The hero looked around, and ate the letter. For no reason, the darkwood Camp started transforming into a magical land of happiness and sunshine. Then, suddenly, outoftheblue...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

a happy lollpop came and offered our hero a drink. The liquid was brown and foamy. The hero drank and drank and after a while, he fell asleep.
Hours passed, the sunshine faded, but the hero was still sleeping. A berserking female had reached Darkwood and after seeing our hero, she...

T

That_One_Guy

...Dragged him by his hair to the Chapel of Skorm. She screamed at him several times to wake up. She looked at the evil acolytes there, and said, "Screw it, I'll be evil." And sacrificed him. Really, seriously. And ate his corpse. Then she sacrificed the evil guys. And ate their corpses. Then ran off, where she encountered...

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

the real hero, who had replaced himself with a seemingly similar hero. "im sorry, but for my own life, i must do this." he said, and cast lightning on her. she fell to the ground, knocked unconcious. the hero used his guild seal and teleported to hook coast. there he...

T

That_One_Guy

...encountered the dummy quest Snow Troll, and killed it. Then he walked around, showing off its head to everyone. He then walked into the abbey and did a silly dance, before walking back out and stealing from every house. As he saw a meteor falling from the sky, he ran to the tavern and...

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

said, "you're all gonna die!!!!!!" the people scattered about panicking. in the midst of the chaos he remembered a way out. he teleported to the northern wastes, where the meteor couldnt reach,. he left everyone else behind to die, but at least he was alive. walking towards snowspire village he was ambushed by a group of bandits. when they attacked he...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

having a resurrection vial he instantly came back to life. then,.....

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

he struck back with a vengeance the likes of which youve never seen before. instantly limbs started flying everywhere, and the screams of his victims were so loud that they would turn a modern human deaf. the hero was angry. he rose his sword in victory with a loud roar. then, he looked down at the bodies of the large group of bandits he had slaughtered.despite them being bandits, he could not help but feel guilt. he had shown no mercy, literally ripped them to shreds. never before had he done this before. the worst thing was: he actually enjoyed that brief moment of ruthlessness. at last, after so many years, he realized: he was no hero, he was a monster. he didnt become a hero to protect others, he became a hero for the joy of killing others. an animal with a lust for blood is what he had been turned into. ashamed of himself for what he had become, he dropped his sword and fell to his knees. he closed his eyes for a brief moment, and...