• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THe night the guild burnt to ash.

Sin

is God
Reaction score
Re: THe night the guild burnt to ash.

Wow, these are really interesting! Great work indeed.

P

plant

¬__¬ don't you get bored writing all this ?

R

RoG iGreatGoose

more! give me more!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

The door creeked and cracked as it slowly parted too the side, I began to shake with excitment "soon i will become the greatest archeologist that ever lived!!!
"well shall we continue forward?" said he guildmaster smiling lightly, he seemed the kind of man who smiles all the time, no matter how bleak a situation he would simply smile and there was somthing about his smile, somthing that gave you a warm tingly feeling inside. The guildmaster walked off into the darkness, i quickly followed hoping not to get lost.
It was dark, i mean really dark, I couldnt even see my hand infront of my face! I kept walking straight forward, hoping the guildmaster was still infront of me, lord help me if he made turn somewhere. after a good 20 minutes of walking i saw a bright light upahead, it was not a white light, it was more a shade of red, this light made me feel sick, made me shake with fear, was this really the tomb of the jack slayer?
"Here we are" said the guild master. We entered a huge room, there were tapesteries and paintings all over the walls, statues and a rather large coffin in the center.
"Is that-"
"Yes" inturupted the guildmaster. I was shaking with excitment, i began too look at the tapestr, reading the storis which were presented through images, but somthing was wrong, the images were not those of a gloriouse angel sent by avo, but of a demon sent by skorm, slaughtering villlagers, killing whispper and slaughering his sister in the hunt for power, and possibly worst of all, becoming a vessel for jack of blades! "but this, this can't be" i yelled at the guildmaster, he ignored me and opened the cascet.
" for 400 years ive been here, looking over this tomb. for the day when he shall rise again, rise against this evil hero hating comunity, that time is now" the guild master reached into the tomb and pulled out the sword of aeons, i thought it was just a myth, but to see it there infront of my own eyes. He plunged it into his stomach and with his last ounce of strength placed the sword atop the body, he fell down and died. I could not beleive what i had just witnessed. The room grew dark, the tomb began to glow, glow bright red, a figure rose from the very pits of hell itself. " Jack of Blades lives once more!!!"...

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Nice story, you should write more ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

more more more!!!! ^_^

E

EmperorofAlbion

I...want....to...like...mine....better...but...these...are...so...good! 1000000000 smileys with rep signs

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Woah ure like the only writer on here that makes me want to actually read more and more of ure work. FEED ME PLEASE?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

" Jack of Blades lives once more!!!" Said the dark figure. He began to inspect his body.
"maybe he hasn't noticed me yet." I thought to myself as i slowly tip toed away. I was only a few feet away from the door when a gust of wind knocked me off my feet, I felt though i was being dragged around by an invisable force. I was thrown around the room for awhile before being pinned up against a wall. The dark figure lowered down onto the floor, he began to make his way towards me. Picking up the sword of aeons as he did. He started to laugh manicaly.
"So you're the only thing stopping me from leaving this room and conquring this world? Pitty, i was hoping for more of a challenge" He said, in a voice which seemed to be inside my brain clawing at my sanity. I looked at the sword he was carrying. The legendary sword of aeons!! It was as beautiful as all the rumors said, although i did find one thing rather strange, in the stories they said the sword glowed red blue and green, showing the 3 ultimate diciplines of a hero, Health shown by the red, which also represented strength and toughness. Blue which symbolised will and all things magical and final green which represented Experience and skill. But this sword was only glowing blue.
"Now to finish you off for good, i wont even need to use the sword, ill just punch skull to dust using the strength of heros past!!" He raised his arm and made a fist, he threw the punch quickly in my direction but i could nothing, i was still bound by the Will. The fist hit my face and feared the worst, but strangly it did not hurt. At first i thought it had killed me in that instant, but i opened my eyes to see jack missing half of his arm, the punch had cumbled his skeleton arm too dust. He began to screen and yell in pain.
"That Old fool, can't he do anything right?! He was suposed to imbue the sword with the blood of three heros, no just himself!" Jacks will power had been cut off for the time being, i chose this time to run for my life. I ran back down the dark passage, i could still hear jack, he was chasing me.
" You cant run from me, i may not be strong or skilled, but i have enough willpower to make this world crumble too dust!" I ran faster and faster hoping to see that light which indecated freedome. Fire was chasing me up the tunnel, Jack must have been using will to try and kill me, i kept running never slowign or stopping. My chest began to ache and my legs were ready to give up, i was so close to joining them when i saw that light, the one that indecated freedome!!