• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Oakfield Massacre (omg wtf is up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Usuckalot

The Oakfield Massacre (omg wtf is up)

Allright. I can't figure out how to find wicked wilbur and I have seen some of the threads about it on here and they don't help for ****. I have a gold trail all the way up until I get to oakfield and then it disapears and there is noone standing at the entrance. No gold trail, no wicked wilbur, and no population counter. I have run endless circles around oakfield and cant find wilbur nor anyone thats not a famer or villager and what have you. WHERE ARE THESE ****ERS IM SUPPOSED TO MEET? Ive reloaded 20 times. And to top that all off somehow 135,000 gold just dropped into my account and I have no idea where it came from. If someone knows where I need to go please tell me specific details. Thanks.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: The Oakfield Massacre (omg wtf is up)

Are you killing the monks? I'd guess you'd meet up at the temple of shadows. If not, try the tree cave thing where you go on the quest with hammer.

S

Sir Usuckalot

I have already done the quest with hammer and I went back to the temple and walked all the way back instead of loading. killing monks? I see no monks. I still have no population counter so even if I did kill them it probably wouldnt count.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Your game might be broken. Check your quest objectives, are you supposed to be assisting the monks or helping the temple of shadows? If you are really stuck you could just go to the spire (Note that this will mean the shadows destroy the temple of light.)

S

Sir Usuckalot

Yeah the spire is an option.

Here are my quest:
The Spire (active)
Till death do us part (active)
The archaeologist ( active)
Westcliff shooting range (non active)
Sacrificing to the shadows ( active )

I am supposed to be helping the shadows. Iv'e been playing the game as evil as possible.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

oh, that's not one of the massacres. That is just sacrificing randomers. Your game might have a glitch or something, cause when you get the option of going to the spire you get an additional few quests, oakfield massacre and the one where you save oakfield being 2 of them.

I dunno what's wrong, but if you go to the spire oakfield will die anyway so it's evil enough I guess.

S

Sir Usuckalot

yeah will do. Obviously something is wrong though cause where did the 135K come from?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Who knows, try reloading your save and see what happens

Fable_2_fan

Evil Crime maker
Reaction score

The 135k comes from your rents? Or have you rents?

Daan013

Reaction score

135K you say?
Can't someone deposited it on your account/Fable via Xbox Live, I mean the multiplayer of Fable II?
I really dunno because I only play online on the computer and I don't have Xbox Live.
Anyways I wish I suddenly had 135K xD

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Have you ever sacrificed someone at the Temple of Shadows? You must become a Temple member and perform a sacrifice (maybe there's a minimum loyalty point you have to get.. I don't recall) before the Oakfield massacre will unlock.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

I just thought I'd say: Oakfield will benefit instead of being destroyed if you completed the quest where you must kill the shadow-worshippers in the cave where you fought hollow men with Hammer. Of course, being evil, you will likely not want to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.