• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The one and only... DieselFuelOnly... You may kneel...

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
No seriously, I'm new here but I've been a fan of the Fable series since Fable 1 (my favorite). And uh... Yea. I also like to make little 2d rpg's in my spare time. I'll get a thread up on my current project soon :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Alright.

Pull down your pants and put this blindfold on and we'll begin the initiation shortly.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hi there.

You should consider running on a fuel that's more environmentally friendly. I recommend converting your engine to run on bacon grease. There's no shortage of that around these parts.

I get the bacon, you get the grease. Do we have an understanding?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You should consider running on a fuel that's more environmentally friendly. I recommend converting your engine to run on bacon grease. There's no shortage of that around these parts.

No, Cheez. The way we do things around here is plug our things into potatoes. In fact right now, my laptop is running on potato power. Amazing right? And my screen is even at maximum brightness..

Just plug your car into a potato and off you go!

Oh and before I forget - because I'm off plugging some electrical appliance into a potato - welcome new member, oh great one.

Cain

Reaction score
No seriously, I'm new here but I've been a fan of the Fable series since Fable 1 (my favorite). And uh... Yea. I also like to make little 2d rpg's in my spare time. I'll get a thread up on my current project soon :)

Nice, what are you using to make it? I am making a small RPG right now using RPG maker XP, which is very simple and easy to use, but I am new to this. I look forward to seeing what your project is. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here.

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
Alright.

Pull down your pants and put this blindfold on and we'll begin the initiation shortly.

Aye...

Hi there.

I'd argue, but the bacon grease may help with whatever Tsuyu has planned for me...

Nice, what are you using to make it? I am making a small RPG right now using RPG maker XP, which is very simple and easy to use, but I am new to this. I look forward to seeing what your project is. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here.

001 Game Creator :) I've been messing around with game creation for a while now and I feel it offers a little more overall. However I did really enjoy RPG maker XP when I was using it back in the day :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Whatever Tsuyu has planned for you is NOT going to be pleasant...unless you're into that sort of thing, of course. We've all had to go through it and so far only a very small percentage of members have wanted seconds, so to speak. Lesson learned: if it looks like a dungeon, sounds like a dungeon and contains items found only in dungeons...chances are you've already found the location for the initiation. My advice? Use more than a little grease ;)

Anywho, WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Now that we've gotten acquainted, if I give the honk signal will you honk your horn for me big guy?

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
Not only will I honk, but I'll jake brake, honk, and turn on the beacons.

Chicks love the good ol' jake brake.

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
I see how it is, get what you want and leave... *joking* But that ok, you'll be back when you need more ;)

I love this forum by the way.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hey, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do. I'll make that U-turn eventually.

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
I know you will. 520 diesel burning horses guarantee it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Atrapitis.gif

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she's talking about. You just sit tight big guy.

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
I could reply to that very inappropriately... But I won't.

EDIT: Well, actually. If I said sitting tight, won't be the only tight thing I'm doing, be inappropriate?

Love me or hate me for it, I'll leave it up to you.