• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The other mask

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
The other mask

evil has a name, that name is jack, but is it.. no its the mask that possesses him that turns him to the unholy path. But in this world evil has its counterpart, namely good.
so theres a good mask that turns anyone into a divine soul?
..Yes there is such a mask, yet it has not been found and worn yet it is said that when such a mask was found it shall bring an end to its counterparts evil.

what did you reckon?

D

Demon-God

Re: The other mask

Mitch your a loser!:realmad:

JK:lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well I'm glad to see that people have brought their friends! The empire is growing!:lol::ninja:

F

FableFreak

Was that really a story? Cuz it seemes like 5 sentances describing how Jack is evil and there is another mask...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

i think i was drunk at the time

A

Avo'sMurderer

yea, so was my mom. when she came back frm ur house she sed u wer wasted

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

pardon?

WAS THAT AN INSULT?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

like that dragonheart movie a bit

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;87450 said:
Actually, the mask doesn't possess Jack to become evil, the mask "is" Jack. See it as a physical manifistation of his soul that merges with anyone who wears it. Jack's original form has long since been destroyed, or he was a dragon since that is the form he takes when nobody is merged with him via the mask. The Jack we see in the game is probably just another human who found the mask, not the original Jack himself.

Think of a DnD Lich creature - it was once a humanoid spellcaster who was able to bind his or her soul to a physical item, effectively making the Lich immortal as long as the item isn't destroyed.

DRACOLICH! :D

Dracoliches are created from evil dragons through some powerful necromantic magics. Basically, it consists of the dragon first dying and then taking over its own corpse. However, it also gains a vessel called a phylactery, or soul jar, in which its spirit is actually stored as well as retreats if the dracolich's body becomes destroyed. Thus, it is important to destroy both the dracolich's body and its phylactery or the monster will be back.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;87454 said:
DRACOLICH! :D

Haha yeah indeed. Though I deleted my original message, since it is fan fiction not a discussion about Jack's origins. :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;87456 said:
Haha yeah indeed. Though I deleted my original message, since it is fan fiction not a discussion about Jack's origins. :ninja:
Well I quoted you. :shifty: so it'll forever be there. Unless you do some sneaky Smod action