• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Pointing Statue at Lookout Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
The Pointing Statue at Lookout Point

The Pointing statue when pointing in certain places makes things happen. When I walk through Lookout point to go Greatwood I stop to check where the statue is pointing. It usually stats that it is point in nowhere so to speak. But only twice has it ponited to a certain place.

When it pointed to Bowerstone I knew from what a friend told me to Bowerstone South inn's cellar would be open. So I ran down there and collected what I could.

The second area it pointed to was Greatwood. So going on what I did in Bowerstone South I ran to Greatwood and took the first left into the little area that looked really old. And between two statues there was a chest that was never there before. I opened it and got an Augmentation.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the statue pointed anywhere else and what was the difference in that place.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Pointing Statue at Lookout Point

I think you have gotten everything that Statue points at, someone can correct me if im wrong.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I never knew about the statues affects, I thought there might have been something but could never figure it out. Actually, by chance I was able to get into the cellar once but I had no idea how and ever since then I had tried anything I could think of to get the doors open. I suppose you really do learn something new everyday.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I knew I had gotten into that darned cellar at some point during the game. Me and a friend once argued about this all night. BWHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Amazingly cool find and confirmation, +rep for that one dude...

P

porschephiliac

Oh! Thanks for the tip! I am still fresh in the game, so I'll look out for that!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

What happens when the statue points at Greatwood 2 times I've searched and found nothing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
What happens when the statue points at Greatwood 2 times I've searched and found nothing.

A chest will appear in the Greatwood Entrance normally about 1pm i believe.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Is it close to the 1st chest?

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Is it close to the 1st chest?

When you Enter Greatwood enterance, you walk until you get to the first left. In that Dead end your find the chest. I believe it has a augmentation.

A

Abomination

WOW, nice trick, Il have to try it some time... +rep for you all :p.....

Status
Not open for further replies.