• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Return of Rose II

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
The Return of Rose II

Important: before you read this please read the first part =) Thanks!
http://forums.projectego.net/return-rose-14056/

The Hero sat there on the rock without a word. Rose turns quiet and sparrow is still lost and confused. Then the hero speaks, he says " So Theresa is taking the spire, But what she wants to do can be a threat to Albion" "What do you mean" Sparrow says. "She plans on using the spire's magic to bring back jack of blades to take revenge on what he has done her, But I fear that it can go out of hands and Jack can be a threat to Albion" Says the hero

Sparrow listein's to what the hero has to say and agree's that they need to stop Theresa before she make's a choice that can destroy albion. They can't have Jack being a threat again. The hero says "we must go to the snowspire, I have a old friend who can help us there"

So sparrow, the hero and rose steped into the cullis gate and off they went to the snowspire. It was a town with shops, people and houses but they headed for the orcale. Sparrow was still confused about what is going and doesnt know how he is back in time of the great hero of albion who defeated jack.

"Ahhh hello there old friend I havn't seen you for a while Scythe" said the hero "we are here to use ure Cullis gate to get into the Spire, I know you built one" "Of cource, after defeating jack again I would be happy to let you use it." The hero looks at sparrow he says "Ure sister plays a big roll in this" and he walks in the cullis gate. Sparrow and Rose look at each other confused and walk in as well.

Quickly the hero, sparrow and rose run to the center as fast as they can, They enter the center. There Theresa was standing she was not pleased to see them but she stares at rose..............

" Did you bring the music box my child" says Theresa. Rose pulls it out.

To be continued.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Return of Rose II

Interesting beginning. :)+rep

anain12

Reaction score

Don't make another thread instead just post the new chapter in the same thread.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

anain12;255747 said:
Don't make another thread instead just post the new chapter in the same thread.

This.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;260126 said:

If you are going to comment on something, say something new. Don't waste ure time by posting one word. Btw there are no rule's under fan fiction, so if I want to create 2 diffrent parts, then I will aslong as it's not spam. So if you don't like it don't read it.

lop145

Reaction score

dude he's just sugestin that it is less of a hassle if its in one thread than scearcing all of the forum for a next chapter.

Cain

Reaction score

Yeah but he posted the link to the previous part in this thread.

and don't necro. Especially threads from 2009.

lop145

Reaction score

yeah sorry didnt see the date on this one

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

It's good, but this thread is old.