• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The rightous Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
The rightous Assassin

"Help us"! The screams grew louder with every step and the heat from the flames blistering, scorching his clothes as they ignited around him. It didnt stop him, nor slow him down. He knew what had to be done. Suddenly the ground beneath him collapsed and he plummeted to the floor below. He looked around observing the new surroundings. He was now in the kings dining room. "DAMN"! The mysterious hooded man was clearly aware he was quickly running out of time to get to the distressed woman and children. Sorayiss! He spun around, and to his amazement saw the very man he travelled so far to confront. "Its been a long time since we last met. Seven years if i remember correctly". The walls around them were up in flames but theyre eyes were locked, careless about theyre surroundings. All that mattered to Sorayiss was finishing the job the council entrusted him with. He replied with nothing more than the unsheathing of the curved blade from its scabbard. Ulysses was his targets name. A bloodthirsty antagonist, who falsely earned the right to be king, but a fearless warrior that used his prowess in combat to instill fear in the country over which he ruled.
ILL FINISH LATER busy talking to my baby girl let me know what you think
feel free to criticize any way you like

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: The rightous Assassin

Hmm, you've learnt to spell at last, but, oh, Angel banned you. Whoops :w00t:

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

It's a wall of text. Paragraph it and sort it out a little.

HobbeBrain;389113 said:
Hmm, you've learnt to spell at last, but, oh, Angel banned you. Whoops :w00t:

But you can't! Oh well.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

lol by my guess that "SORAYIS" guy wasn't very likable??

Status
Not open for further replies.