• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Snow

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Yeah, so snow is an issue for everyone, be it good or bad. A lot of people have lots of fun out of it! Making snowmen, throwing snowballs, and who knows what else! And of course, there are those that hate it; complain about the cold, about the slippery roads, and what not. I am one t hat doesn't really care. When it's falling down, it looks fun, the cold, I don't mind (mostly), I can easily walk on a slippery surface. It's life.

Now a sub-question to this thread is, what do you think about this weather? A sub-sub-question to this thread, which also may be answered, is: what weather do you like best/worse, why?

But my real question is (Yeah, SK, you know it)
DID YOU KNOW THE SNOW IS WHITE??! I mean, come on! It's like, whut??? Wooho, it's white! That's some hardcore shizzle. Seriously... Snow, white. Dayum.
(If you talk about it snow being white, I get creditz, ey. I discovered.)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Summer is favourite time of year, beer gardens, warm weather, festivals, not dangerous conditions to drive and not -14C at 6am when im going to work.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
And I thought Snow White was some sort of con.

Meh, snow is awesome. Is closed my school for three days that I spent at home masturbating doing awesome stuff, and I like walking on slippery surfaces, and obviously snow itself, I like crunching it up ^_^. And of course the snowball fights. They kick arse, man :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I dont mind the snow and i would like it to stick around for Christmas as it makes everywhere look rather special and a white Christmas would be nice. However i hate cold weather, when i get up at 5am in a freezing cold house and have to de-ice my car and shovel the driveway and put salt down so i can get off my drive and then struggle to get out of the street its a pain in the ass.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I dont mind the snow and i would like it to stick around for Christmas as it makes everywhere look rather special and a white Christmas would be nice. However i hate cold weather, when i get up at 5am in a freezing cold house and have to de-ice my car and shovel the driveway and put salt down so i can get off my drive and then struggle to get out of the street its a pain in the ass.

Lol... Wake up at 6:45, start rest of morning at 7:15. At 8:00 start to walk, get in train, walk short distance, get in subway, walk to school. No problems whatsoever, but I understand your rather annoying situation. :p

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

I know how that can be a pain, yeah, I helped my Dad shovel the driveway every morning for 3 days so he could get to work. But it's totally worth it for all the other stuff snow brings, in my opinion.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know how that can be a pain, yeah, I helped my Dad shovel the driveway every morning for 3 days so he could get to work. But it's totally worth it for all the other stuff snow brings, in my opinion.

Im 25 soon, my days of fun in the snow are limited. Snowball fights and sledging are fun now and again but my workplace doesnt close in the snow and is absolutely freezing at this time of year.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Im 25 soon, my days of fun in the snow are limited. Snowball fights and sledging are fun now and again but my workplace doesnt close in the snow and is absolutely freezing at this time of year.

My Dad's 48, he still has snowball fights with me!! :p

But yeah, I hate the coldness. I had to walk from school to home (5 miles or so) last Tuesday because the buses weren't running, and as I had no gloves my hands were so cold they felt like stinging bags of meat hanging off my wrists, I couldn't even stick my hand in my pocket to take out my house keys to unlock the door. Unfortunately the warmest place in the human body (or at least the warmest place I could think of at the time) is the crotch... so I had to stand outside my house stickin' em down there till they were warm enough... >.>

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I wish it snowed here. I like cool weather the best, because I find it much easier to warm up than to cool down.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I've only seen snow in real life three or four times. It never snows here. And when I say never, it's not an exaggeration. Each time I saw snow, I was far away from home.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
My cousin died because of an icy road... topic makes me sad. :(

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Snow is evil!

Reaction score
I like the snow, too bad everyone I know is complaining about it even though they all were wishing for a white christmas a few years ago. Be careful what You wish for I suppose.

currupted

Reaction score
I love snow most years we get snow were I except for last year and I very much enjoy it im obsessed with snowboarding and as much as the nice hot weather in the summer is I can't live in it for some reason I just like being in the cold. It's fun for me to be knee deep in gnar going down a mountain.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I <3 the snow, I never turn on the heater in winter, I am cold resistant and anti-heat. The only thing I need in the winter is a jacket and a cup of Oolong.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Im into every season really.. Mainly Winter and Summer haha.. In the summer I go rock climbing, Kayaking, surfing, beaches! And then in Winter I get to go snowboarding, skiing, rock climbing.. kayaking.. surfing.. hahaha.. Pretty much the same I guess. But still.. Here I go again, with my typical reply of me just writing random **** as if I was really talking to you.. Yep. :D

Reaction score
I prefer being cold than being hot, sweaty and thirsty as I would be in the summer. Cold can easily be remidied with a quilt or a jacket, easier to deal with in My opinion.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I'd be naked all through summer if it weren't for my family living in the same house as me.