• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Son of a Noblemen.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
The Son of a Noblemen.

The Son of a Noblemen. Part-1- Leaving.

A long time ago back when the Old Kingdom was still new, a baby was born by the name of Lex Redsmith. He was just like any other baby, except he was born for greatness.

Lex was born unto a noble family destined to become a king sometime in the future. He grew up in a nice neighborhood and went to a private school for mainly wealthy people. Lex never
wanted to go to a private school or become king though, He wanted what every other boy had. He wanted to be 'normal'.

His father scolded him for sneaking out going to play with the lower class
children day after day. It became so bad that his father threatened to get rid of him if he kept this behaviour up.

One night after a bad day at school he went home to see that his father was not there. his mother told him that he had a meeting with King Archon, something about his fathers rank in the kingdom. Lex Redsmith decided to sneak out one last time to tell his friends that he would probably not see them again.

When a normal night of sneaking out went terribly wrong.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Son of a Noblemen.

The Son of a Noblemen part-2-History&Sadness.

Lex at this time is a young boy the age of 12. He is about 5'6 and normal weight.
Lex's father is age 34, and is 6'1, he's a little over-weight and is a consultant for the king.
Lex's mother is 32, 5'4 and stays at home most of her time, she's the only one who understands her son. She is to afraid to talk to his father about letting him have more freedom, so she just lets him sneak out and doesn't tell his father.
Lex had a brother but his dad said that he died when he was born.

When Lex Redsmith was born king archon knew that Lex would be the one to take over his throne when he died, no one understood what King Archon saw in this boy as a baby, but no one dared to question him.

'Hey Guy's I can't see you any more.. My father threatened to kick me out if I kept sneaking out.'

Poor Kid- 'What!? That sucks, why won't your father let you do anything??'

'I know.. I'm sorry guys but.. I, I have to go..

Lex then walked down an old alley way on the way back to the house. He didn't want his father to see him come in so he had to take the long way. He walked for about 5 minutes when he realized that he was lost.

'Ah man where the heck am I?'

'If I don't get back soon my father will find out.. and, .. No, i'm not giving up yet.'

He ran as fast as he could trying to find something that looked familiar, when finally there was hope.

Merchant-'Wow what's with the hurry? Going somewhere?'

'Uh.. I can't talk i'm trying to find my way home.'

Merchant-'Son, i'm a merchant iv'e been everywhere just tell me where it is and I can help you.'

Knowing that if he told him where his house was he could be taken and held for randsome by this stranger, he thought fast and said.

'Uhm, I live on the on the inner-pat of the city close to the gate where the rich people live.'

Merchant-'Wow thats far from here, what are you doing this far out?'

'I.. I left something at school and I came back to get it.'

Merchant-'Okay, just keep going straight until you get to a light a house with a lamp, after that you should go right and you'll be able to see the gates in a few seconds.'

'Thank you sir.'

Lex ran as fast as he could knowing that his father could be back any minute. When suddenly he found the gate. He went around the side and snuck under the fence where he had dug a hole to get through, and he ran to his back door.
He went to open the door. When he heard his father yelling.

Father-'Where The Hell Is He!?, I Know That You Cover For Him!'

Mother-'I Swear I don't know! He didn't tell me where he was going!'

Father-'Well when he gets back i'm going to hurt him! I told him not to leave!'

Mother-'No your not!'

After that Lex heard his father hit her and heard her fall to the floor. He ran in the house and started to punch and kick at his dad.

'Get off her! Stop it!'

Father-'Oh there you are your in a world of hurting!'

His father punched him and right after that he ran out the door and ran far away back into the slums of town.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Great story cant wait to read more, that is of course if there is any more

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmmm a little plus rep for that. very smexy story

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks m80.

Dentie

Reaction score

It's good nice story cant wait to read more about it :)
keep up the good work :p

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Keep that good work up mate!

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Sweet the next part should be ready sometime today.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The Son of a Noblemen par-3-The Run Away.

Lex ran, for about 10 minutes but it felt like an eternity. He ran until he was far out of town near an old cottage and a cornfield. He was hungry and thirsty, he has never been this far from home.
He didn't know what to think other than, 'I'm in trouble.' he never saw the real open world, he's always heard stories but it was never as beautiful as now.

He could smell the fresh open air, he could almost taste the fields. The sights were amazing he was so amazed that he forgot why he was there for a second.

When he came back to his senses he realized that he has been gone for over 1 and a half hours already.
He knew that he had to stop at the farm house and eat. He had to because that could be his last chance for a long time.

He stopped up on the porch remembering what happened with his mom and dad as he gripped the door handle, he moved his hand took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Old Man-'Hello young sir, how may I help you?'

'Hi, I got lost trying to find my way home do you think I could stop here have a warm meal and sleep here tonight?'

Old Woman-'Aww you poor thing come on in, of course you can.'

'Thank you.'

He walked through the small house half dreaming of how he would love to live in a small area like this. The old man and woman sat downat the small round table they had set up.

The boy sat down nervously wondering what they might ask him, fearing they might find out about him running away and send him back to his dad.

They ate in silence and when he was done the old woman took his plate and showed him to the extra bed. lex layed down on the small old bed thinking of what he would do next.
He had no idea where he would go or what he would do.

Lex woke up in the morning in fright he had a very strange dream about a very nasty creature fighting him in the woods, he stood up and checked the house to see if any one was up yet.
It was still half way dark out the grass was wet with dew. He walked down the old grass covered brick road, and walked for the longest time until he finally stumbled upon a small village.

He walked up to a merchant and spent the rest of the little money he had on an iron short sword. It was poorly made and looked a little damaged but it would have to do for he time being,
he found out that he was in a small village named 'Asnutro' meaning 'The Calm Before the storm.'The merchant that sold him the sword told him that there was a dark forest with no name ahead of here.

The forest has taken many lives and was very big. There was only 1 outpost in the middle of the woods the only place not totally covered by trees and grass.

He didn't want to go but he had a new goal. He was off to the new 'Guild of Heroes.' a small guild used to train men into warriors.

He knew that the kingdom wasn't going to hold forever, the times of prosperity
and strength were coming to an end. He wanted to be ready for the worst and he was set on getting there No Matter What.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

great story mate +rep

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks.

Dentie

Reaction score

Its again really good
Nice story you kept up the good work

O

O'Malley-Bomb

Very nice story keep up the good work :)

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks guys, I hope the next part will be ready today.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Great stuff! :O

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The Son of a Noblemen part-4-A new friend.

Lex kept walking as he noticed that someone was following him, they didn't look friendly but he wasn't just going to attack him. He kept walking until no other people were around except himself and, the man following him.
The man suddenly stopped and said,

Bandit- Alright we've gone far enough. Give me that sword of yours.'
'No, you'll have to take it from me.'

Knowing that he probably couldn't kill the bandit he ran into the woods hoping that the bandit wouldn't follow. Fortunately for the boy, the bandit didn't go into the forest. But for a good reason.

Lex turned around to see a chubby creature that smelled like rotten cheese and looked like he's been through a meet grinder. It was a hobbe, the hobbe was stairing at the boy and licking his lips, so lex slashed his toung off.

The Hobbe grunted and pulled out his axe. Luckily for Lex the hobbe was a slow creature. Everytime the hobbe was about to slash at lex, he would move. Next time the creature slashed lex jumped to the side and stabbed the hobbe right where the heart should be.

The hobbe fell to its knees and died. For the first time, Lex killed something. It was a great accomplishment for him, but he knew that there were gonna be alot more times like this in the near future.

After Lex killed the hobbe he toook 5 gold pieces that were stashed in the hobbes torn wasteband, then he left heading further into the forest.

As he was walking he noticed it was getting very dark. This wasn't because it was night, but the trees were covering the sun.
The trees were very thick and the many bushes and grass types took up the rest of the area. Many times lex would have to cut his way through the forest.

He walked until he got to what looked to be an abandoned camp site.
It had a tent, a sleeping bag, and a bag of food. He approached the site with caution hoping not so see someone walking back to get the stuff they left there. He stayed awake for about two and a half hours and when he thought it was safe, he went to bed.

Lex woke up to see a teenager of about the age of 14 standing over him.

'hu.. Hi.. I'm lex, can I help you?'

Teenage kid-'Yes you can, what the hell are you doing sleeping in my tent?'

'Oh sorr..'

Teenage kid-'Can it, if I wanted to hear your stupid excuses i'd ask you.'

'But you di..'

Teenage kid-'Shut up.'

Teenage kid-'Now why are you in this forest?'

'Um.. I'm trying to get to the Guild of heroes..'

Teenage kid-'Ha even if you made it through this forest you think they would accept you? No they are only looking for the already strong to start training with.'

'But i am strong.'

Teenage kid-'Yeaah riight.. and I bet that blade of yours is the strongest sword ever made isn't it?'

'If you want to fight me then just do it.'
Teenage kid-'No I need to start walking if im going to get to the outpost today.'

'Can I come with? I don't know where I am or anything..'

Teenage kid-'No find your own way kid.'

'Come on please!?'

Teenage kid-'Fine I guess but once were there im done with you. I'll never see you again. Got it?

'Yes.'

So the two boys walked in silence, walked all day and when they thought they were almost there, something bad happened. They didn't know what it was, but it emerged from the ground. They had no idea what they were about to face.

An Earth Troll.

Dentie

Reaction score

Its great i want to hear the rest man! keeping up the good work

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks.