• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Son of a Noblemen.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Son of a Noblemen.

The Son of a Noblemenpart-5- The Death of a Troll.

They both staired into the cold dark eyes in horror at the huge earth troll. Lex was froze, waiting for death. Lex looked over at the other kid wondering if he had any idea on what to do. The kid was in a fighting
stance stairing into the trolls eyes very angrily, like he was trying to scare the troll. The troll laughed in a very deep voice, and then through a big boulder straight at the other kid. He dove to the ground and the boulder barley missed him.

Teenage kid- 'Get behind the troll and start slicing at him ill stay in front and try to kill it from here.

'I.. I'll try..'

Lex ran far out and around the troll as the other kid kept his attention. Lex ran up and closed his eyes. He started slashing and hacking the back of the troll.

The troll seemed to take no damage because it ignored him and kept throwing boulders at the other kid. The kid kept jumping out of the way and made it look easy. He acted so calm. He was almost mocking the troll.

After the troll through a final boulder at the kid, he ran up grabbed onto the trolls chest and stabbed it in the throat. The troll coughed and fell to its knees. It wasn't dead yet but it was badly hurt. The kid yelled to lex.

Teenage kid- 'Climb up its back and stab it in the head!'

Lex didn't talk he did what he said and stabbed in in the head. It was finally dead.

'We did it!'

Teenage kid- 'Yeah, you did a good job. You didn't hesitate when I told you to do something. That's good. Maybe theres some hope for you yet.

'Thanks.'

So they both carried on until they got to the outpost.

'Wow this isn't much of an outpost... just a few trader stands and some bed rolls...'

Teenage kid-'Yeah but, it'l have to do.'

They bought some food and a drink and went to lay down for the night. They had a long conversation about what drived them to go to the hero's guild. Lex found out that the kid's name is Levi and that he
was traveling to the guild because his real parents sent him to live out in the country when he was a kid and the rage built up inside him pushed him to run away and learn to become a warrior.

After Lex told Levi about his story Levi had a new found respect for Lex. They were both so much alike and with that they went to bed.

Dentie

Reaction score

Cant wait to hear the next part,
Really good!

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks.

J

Johnnycky94

So when is the next part coming!!!!??? I cant wait for it. :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Reaction score

That was awsome ;)

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The next part will be on here tonight.

Dentie

Reaction score

aw than i can't read it :( going on vacation

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The Son of a Noblemen part-6-The Journey to the Guild.

Lex awoke with Levi standing over him. He didn't know how long he had been asleep for the son was straight over him.

Levi-'Finally you woke up, you must have been in a deep sleep, I was trying to wake you up for 3 hours now..'

'Sorry.. That troll took alot out of me..'

Levi-'It's alright. We better get going though it's already mid-day.'

lex got his stuff ready and they headed off back into the woods. About 3minutes into the woods it was dark again because of the huge trees standing over there path. They walked fast and barely saw any creatures for a few hours. A hobbe here and there,
and a couple wasps, but other than that it was smooth sailing. When it got around 5 O clock they encountered a bandit outpost.

Bandit-'Eh Give me 100 gold to pass or we'll kill you.'

Lex would definately give the gold and get passed without second thought but they didn't have enough money.

Levi-'What makes you think you can stop us from passing anyway?'

Bandit-'Ha, maybe because theres about 20 of us and, 2 of you.'

'20 bandits versus us, Hardly a challenge.'

Levi-'Yeah, do you know who this is? This is a son of a noblemen, if you kill him his family will destroy this outpost.'

Lex staired at levi in disbelief, Why would levi tell them that, now he will definately try to hold them for ransome.

Bandit-'Did you hear that boys? This here is a son of a noblemen, lets get em!'

The bandit ran at lex with his hands out trying to grab him, and when he got close Lex cut his hands off.

Bandit-'Ahh you *******! Kill them both!'

Levi and Lex both started fighting the bandits. When levi killed one he used him as a humen shield to block an arrow from one of the archers. Levi then ran at the archer while he was reloading his bow and the archer turned around and started to run away.
Levi jumped and tackled the bandit and stabbed him in the chest. Mean while Lex was fending off 3 bandits at once, they were all looking at him in a striking stance. Levi stabbed one of them in the back and while the others were looking at Levi, Lex took both of the bandits out
in one slash. There were still about 13 bandits left and they both knew they couldn't fend all of them off so they ran deeper into the woods hoping to lose the bandits. Only a few bandits followed into the woods. When Lex and levi were far
enough into the woods they hid behind a big tree. The bandits slowed to a stop and started looking around for the kids.

Bandit1-'Where the bloody hell are they?'

Bandit2-'I'm not sure, damn we better go back..'

About that time a balverine jumped out of no where and ripped open the flesh of one of the bandits.

Bandit2-Ahhh..Oww God!, Get it off!'

The other bandit then cut the back of the balverine. It dropped the 1st bandit and turned around and lunged at the running bandit. They both landed right in front of the big tree. Lex and levi, both were to scared to move let alone run from it.
When the balverine was done, it looked over at the two of them. Knowing it was to weak after the cut from the balverine it ran off to save them for later.

(That suck Dentie :(.)

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

If you want to see this story sooner, I'm going to start posting it on Project Fable a day before I do on here. So go ahead and sign up over there if you want to see it sooner.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The Son of a Nobleman- The Ending p1.

I don't have as much time to do these stories so I skipped to the end.

I Ran to my fathers house that I left this same night 5 years ago, not much has changed, most of it was still the same. I walked inside and sat down on a chair positioned in front of the fire place and staired into the fire. I knew my father was the only way to get to the king. I didn't want to do this.. But I had to.

Upstairs I heard my mom and dad fighting as always.. I was surprised to see when she walked down stairs it wasn't my mother. This lady had blonde hair, blue eyes, she was around 35 years old. She stood in silence looking at me. She looked at me like many other nobles. She looked in fear. All nobles thought everyone else was evil, she thought I was a bandit. She finally worked up enough courage to ask me. "Wh.. Who are you?"

'I'm Lex, Ben's son.' She paused for a second then ran back up the stairs. I heard some comotion then my father walked down the stairs.

"S..Son?"
'Yes father it's me.'
"I.. I am so sorry about.."
'I know, it's okay day. I came back after becoming older, wiser, stronger, and more mature to take my place as the king. I know I messed up before but I didn't feel I could handle that responsibility until now.'

After a long talk with my father, he finally agreed and set up a meeting with the king the next day. Now was my chance, if I were to become king and stop corruption I Had to end it now. I Had to free the world from Corruption.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

The Son of a Nobleman- The End.

Me and my father walked up the never ending steps to the palace door, everything was so.. rich, so.. Gold. It made me sick to think that someone would take our own money, to build this meaningless palace. We were greeted at the door by two guards which led us to the king.

There he sat at the end of a long hall in a throne. He wore a puffy red robe with golden trim, there were guards all around him. I couldn't do it here I had to get him somewhere else. We walked up to him and he said,

"Come with me. We should talk somewhere in private."

When the king talked to us he made a list of things I had to do the same as he did if I were to become king. If I was going to stop corruption I had to kill him, kill him before he implied these rules.

After our talk the king invited us to a tour around his palace while the dinner was being prepared. I wanted to just get to the dinner table so I could end this, but my father insisted.

Half-way through the tour I told him I had to use the bathroom, he said,

Down the stairs by the kitchen. I went down the stairs and put the poison in his food as quickly as I could, I knew it was his because it was specially labled.

When we ate the king died and fell out of his chair. I was now the king. I could now end all coruption for good. So I started the construction on 'The Spire.'

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks.

Dentie

Reaction score

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;190680 said:
The Son of a Noblemen part-6-The Journey to the Guild.

Lex awoke with Levi standing over him. He didn't know how long he had been asleep for the son was straight over him.

Levi-'Finally you woke up, you must have been in a deep sleep, I was trying to wake you up for 3 hours now..'

'Sorry.. That troll took alot out of me..'

Levi-'It's alright. We better get going though it's already mid-day.'

lex got his stuff ready and they headed off back into the woods. About 3minutes into the woods it was dark again because of the huge trees standing over there path. They walked fast and barely saw any creatures for a few hours. A hobbe here and there,
and a couple wasps, but other than that it was smooth sailing. When it got around 5 O clock they encountered a bandit outpost.

Bandit-'Eh Give me 100 gold to pass or we'll kill you.'

Lex would definately give the gold and get passed without second thought but they didn't have enough money.

Levi-'What makes you think you can stop us from passing anyway?'

Bandit-'Ha, maybe because theres about 20 of us and, 2 of you.'

'20 bandits versus us, Hardly a challenge.'

Levi-'Yeah, do you know who this is? This is a son of a noblemen, if you kill him his family will destroy this outpost.'

Lex staired at levi in disbelief, Why would levi tell them that, now he will definately try to hold them for ransome.

Bandit-'Did you hear that boys? This here is a son of a noblemen, lets get em!'

The bandit ran at lex with his hands out trying to grab him, and when he got close Lex cut his hands off.

Bandit-'Ahh you *******! Kill them both!'

Levi and Lex both started fighting the bandits. When levi killed one he used him as a humen shield to block an arrow from one of the archers. Levi then ran at the archer while he was reloading his bow and the archer turned around and started to run away.
Levi jumped and tackled the bandit and stabbed him in the chest. Mean while Lex was fending off 3 bandits at once, they were all looking at him in a striking stance. Levi stabbed one of them in the back and while the others were looking at Levi, Lex took both of the bandits out
in one slash. There were still about 13 bandits left and they both knew they couldn't fend all of them off so they ran deeper into the woods hoping to lose the bandits. Only a few bandits followed into the woods. When Lex and levi were far
enough into the woods they hid behind a big tree. The bandits slowed to a stop and started looking around for the kids.

Bandit1-'Where the bloody hell are they?'

Bandit2-'I'm not sure, damn we better go back..'

About that time a balverine jumped out of no where and ripped open the flesh of one of the bandits.

Bandit2-Ahhh..Oww God!, Get it off!'

The other bandit then cut the back of the balverine. It dropped the 1st bandit and turned around and lunged at the running bandit. They both landed right in front of the big tree. Lex and levi, both were to scared to move let alone run from it.
When the balverine was done, it looked over at the two of them. Knowing it was to weak after the cut from the balverine it ran off to save them for later.

(That suck Dentie :(.)

wow this is veeeeery late that i read but its good it really is +Rep

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks, wish I could have kept the story going.