• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Intruder

Reaction score
Is it jsut me or is there FAR to much talking in the game. Im al for a good story line and all, but this is rediculous. Everyone seems to have a life story to give out. And to make matters worse you cant skip their lifes story. It interferes and takes up time. and most importantly... ****es me off

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
sorry..it...isn't..........a racing game?

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
But we love hearing life stories about the characters.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
It is a game for deep people. The back story adds emphasis and scale to the main story, improves it. If you can't take all the extra 'trawling' through back story, avoid fable 3, fallout 3, or most other RPGs.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I'm fine with the dialogue so far. Its by far the best story so far, although I only played for like an hour last night.

kotorfan04

Reaction score
Complaining that an RPG has too many talky bits? Next people will be complaining that racing games have too many vehicle sections. Now if you were saying the conversations weren't involving enough and it would have been nice if the PC could have gotten some more lines in... Yeah I could agree to that.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Fable is made for depth and the way to build depth is through conversation and I like to learn the story, however I would like it if the skipping convo's were enabled on second playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.