• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The very first demon door

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glorymartyr

The very first demon door

The very first demon door at the guid. I read that you get a lamp and thats how you open it? What is that talking about and if thats wrong how do you open it?

T

The_Bard

Re: The very first demon door

If you are talking about the demon door inside the Guild, you need to complete the apprentice training to open it ´cause after you complete it you will receive a Lamp, to open the door just use the Lamp and talk to the Demon Door.
If you are talking about the faceless demon door outside the guild ... :
(if you have not yet passed the game don´t read this)
you can only open that facelees door after beating Jack of Blades the first time

G

glorymartyr

What lamp are you talking about?

T

The_Bard

If you have already passed the apprentice training you have a Lamp in your inventory. That basic pack of suplies that the Guild Master gives to you has a Lamp inclued, that Lamp is very helpfull because it serves to light dark places and to open the Guild Demon Door.

K

Kato Si

The_Bard said:
If you are talking about the demon door inside the Guild, you need to complete the apprentice training to open it ´cause after you complete it you will receive a Lamp, to open the door just use the Lamp and talk to the Demon Door.
If you are talking about the faceless demon door outside the guild ... :
(if you have not yet passed the game don´t read this)
you can only open that facelees door after beating Jack of Blades the first time

The Bard is right, The lamp opens it and you can only do that after you complete your training.

F

Fuzi0n

Hey bard, whats actually inside the faceless demon door?
Just curious.

R

raistlin

Hey bard, whats actually inside the faceless demon door?
Just curious.

i know it was directed at bard but i'll answer if it's ok.

it's been a while since i played (i only just got back into it) but it is a door to the ancients(or something like that) you have to complete a puzzle to release them and once you do you get the fire heart, which is the key to get to the northern wastes

hope that answers your qusetion

F

Fuzi0n

Ah yea, just did it myself thanks.
Finished the game for the first time =D

And thanks raistlin.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

That's the only time that I use the lamp.....it's pretty useless after that demon door...

Status
Not open for further replies.