• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Returns

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yea, it's nice how easy they are to find online. Hell, I even watch them before they air sometimes because they air three hours earlier on the east coast, so I'm sometimes able to find an episode online between 7:00 and 8:00 when it airs at 9:00.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So back to the actual topic of the show, how kickass was that last episode... I mean WOW... such a rollercoaster of emotion throughout that episode. Cant wait to see the next episode already...

Bit of a shame about... (Spoiler)T-Dog getting killed just as he had started to actually get some character into him and have an opinion for once. He has been a bystander in the series for so long I started to wonder if it was a running joke keeping him alive. Then they give him something to do and some meaningful insights then BAM hes zombie food. Also Carl having to shoot Lori was a great stride forward for his character and looks like this might have broken Rick.(Spoiler)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
tumblr_mc3e11HXnO1ql2603o1_500.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Just watched last weeks US episode (hasnt aired in UK yet) and its another great episode...

Nice to see... (Spoiler) Woodbury being shown for the dark and deceitful place its meant to be, Michonne being badass as usual and getting the hell out of there. As id have expected her to at the first sign that things werent right as she is a survivor. The Governor being a disturbed man with a zombie daughter and holding Gladiator fights with chained up zombies for entertainment. On top of that Rick going crazy and killing plenty of zombies in a great gory manner, quite disturbing with him finding the zombie that ate Lori and stabbing its stomach. (Spoiler)

So much stuff going on in one episode and cant wait for the next episode again... so many questions too with ...

(Spoiler) Carols fate in the balance, who was on other end of the phone and what makes Andrea jump the wall in the next episode that I saw in the preview? (Spoiler)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
I think that (Spoiler) They're just trolling us with T-dog. I mean, why else would he be so undeveloped and just die off once he gets some character? Carl shooting Lori was pretty surprising. Really was expecting Maggie to do it. (Spoiler)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I think that (Spoiler) They're just trolling us with T-dog. I mean, why else would he be so undeveloped and just die off once he gets some character? Carl shooting Lori was pretty surprising. Really was expecting Maggie to do it. (Spoiler)

You might be right as it made me laugh when (Spoiler) Glenn was going on about how great T-Dog was and how he was the best and did all these nice things that no-one ever actually saw. (spoiler) :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Didnt realise no-one had commented about the mid-season finale but what a way to go into the break I mean wow... Soon as the episode ended I was like 'Nooo you cant leave it like that. When is it back?... Feb... damn!'. At least the wait isnt that long until it starts again but im already missing it every week.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Stinkin' mid-season breaks, I have the show DVR'd so I was happily expecting a new episode the Monday after... instead... nothing. Seriously, the **** man. Really messes me up when that happens, because I end up losing track of the show afterwards. Like with House M.D., lost my place, tried to go back and couldn't remember where I was, then I accidentally stumbled upon some spoilers in the process. Ugh.

But yeah, it was a hell of a cliffhanger, but the next episode preview they had pretty much gave away what happens.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Stinkin' mid-season breaks, I have the show DVR'd so I was happily expecting a new episode the Monday after... instead... nothing. Seriously, the f*** man. Really messes me up when that happens, because I end up losing track of the show afterwards. Like with House M.D., lost my place, tried to go back and couldn't remember where I was, then I accidentally stumbled upon some spoilers in the process. Ugh.

But yeah, it was a hell of a cliffhanger, but the next episode preview they had pretty much gave away what happens.

Least its only off air for 2 months not 6 months + like Game of Thrones & Spartacus season ends (granted this was only Mid-Season break).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Deceiving thread title I know (old thread) but its that time of year again (though 1 year later) a lot has happened since then and a hell of a Mid Season finale I have to say. Sucks I had most of it spoiled as US was 5 days ahead but thats going to change when it returns in Feb apparently. It is moving to a Monday instead of a Friday in UK so we will only be 1 day behind US (like with Game of Thrones) which is much better for spoiler avoidance purposes. Really enjoyed the latest season so far and think the new showrunners are getting the show back to its best.