The Weapon Morph Guide

Discussion in 'Fable III Help' started by Rumford, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Rumford

Rumford 27 Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Enjoy folks, if anything like this has been posted I'm unaware. Also I could not post all the images of the weapons due to the 20 image limit :(
  2. ScousaJ

ScousaJ ScousaJ

Trophies:
    Can you post the other pictures ? (In a Comment ...)
  3. Shadowfiend

Shadowfiend Of eternal agony, etc.

Trophies:
    I'd like to take this opportunity to add to your guide by dispelling a few myths and hopefully help players customize their weapons they way they want them to look. I'll address some common questions based on my research.

Question: How do I make my sword longer/thicker?
    Contrary to some of the opinions I've read, swords do not get longer regardless of how much you do or don't use flourish attacks. It doesn't work that way. Your style of fighting has no effect on the blade. The length of a sword is entirely dependent on which hilt morph you get for your sword, and even then the sword won't really be all that much longer or shorter. The cutlass hilts (Bone & Ornate) have slightly shorter blades than the crossguard hilts (Arcane & Elegant.)

Question: Why didn't my weapon change color at level 4?
    Some (in fact, most) hilts and blades/hammers have parts (a lot of parts) of them that do not change color and it results in a weapon that doesn't look all that different from its neutral (uncolored) form. Hammers are especially guilty of this and difficult to color in any noticeable way. The Arcane Hilt, for example, changes color very visibly. It's large oval crystal embedded into it will be completely dyed whatever color you receive as your level 4 morph. The color of the Arcane Hilt has nothing to do with what spells you use the most, it's the morph that decides its color. The Ornate Hilt, for example, will not be completely dyed whatever color you receive.

Question: Why did I get [insert morph] when I barely ever did that?
    Weapon morphs are randomly generated, which is why we are able to reload and try again to get the one we want. What matters is 'qualifying' for a morph. If you've killed enough Hollowmen to 'qualify' for the Bone Hilt, then it becomes possible for you to receive it. You cannot ever kill too many Hollowmen and make it so you'll only get the Bone Hilt. It is always a random selection between all of the morphs you qualify for.

Question: Do Heroic weapons have their own augments?
    This, I do not know, but I have thought about it quite a bit. Their descriptions give no hint as to whether this is true or not, and they have the lowest attack power of any weapon in the game. However, if you morph a pistol or rifle's muzzle into that of a blunderbuss, it will fire a shotgun blast instead of a standard single bullet. Is this the extent of their available modifications? I'm not willing to discount the possibility of Heroic weapons possessing different (hidden) effects based on their colors/auras. Unless, of course, it's been documented somewhere that they don't. In which case there's nothing more to say on the subject. Anyone else have any theories or notice anything strange about their Heroic weapons while using them?
    Maximus and Hermit like this.
  4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. SebClem

SebClem Member

Trophies:
    i can't believe it. I got veneral disease and turned my rifle green, but I haven't had an STD!!!!!!!!!

so ****ed i didn't save before I got the aura, i was too excited after finally getting 100 guild seals....
  6. Epiternal

Epiternal Active Member

Trophies:
    Darn, why did I not see this a day earlier, would have answered a lot of questions I had...Well never again *favourites*
  7. Shadowfiend

Shadowfiend Of eternal agony, etc.

Trophies:
    I hate to tell you this man... but the game saves whenever you enter the Road to Rule. You could have reloaded and not lost any progress.
  8. SebClem

SebClem Member

Trophies:
  9. Petty IV

Petty IV New Member

Trophies:
    you could post a link to the original thread you pasted this from, which has all the images.
    http://lionhead.com/forums/t/294894.aspx
  10. Gregory

Gregory New Member

Trophies:
    Does anyone know the necessary number of chests you must open to obtain the Ornate Hilt?
    I've tried and tried again and again, and I always end up with either the Bone Hilt or the Elegant Hilt.
  11. RulerOfAlbion

RulerOfAlbion New Member

Trophies:
    Thanx, this really helped me out!
  12. Infinity529

Infinity529 Active Member

Trophies:
    Also on my rifle it says because of my divorce the tip of my rifle now has black smoke. And I only had one divorce
  13. Combaticus

Combaticus New Member

Trophies:
    U've kinda left out some blades. the beadles cutles the love sword and the thunder blade. what is considered getting the people to like u i thik that is what once got me a b cutlass?
  14. Combaticus

Combaticus New Member

Trophies:
    i am not sure im happy that i am gonna need a kinect to play fable journey
  15. DL2000820

DL2000820 Addict gamer

Trophies:
    thats my problem weeks ago i was buying weapons in aurora and jaspers voice came up about my weapons form and told me to go to the sactuary and from then on he never spoke to me and i cant use the D-pad shortcuts help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.