• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa Evil?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: Theresa Evil?!

Of course it matters, depending on her intentions she could be the next top villain of
Fable 3 :p

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Hm well i agree with the 1st page people i think she is evil but not working with Lucien she was to weak to defeat him so he gathered the heros to do it for her and now with him out of the way she has the spire and is probably going to be a evil hero in the next one this is just a guess though :D but it is kinda odd how she said the spire is hers. I think she will bring back her brother and for fable 3 it will be like 20 years into the future and you will have to save Albion from her and her brother :D

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Never said she was too weak. If you payed attention to Fable I she OWNED everyone. That was 500 years ago; what do you think she's capable of after all that time? Maybe she just doesn't want to get her hands dirty.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

True and plus IF that were to happen than she wouldnt wanna reveal her plan to Garth and them.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

My amazing Fable 3 idea.

Hal comes back and blows up Albion, escaping back to his world at the last minute. Done. All the wondering can be over with.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Jakuro;257867 said:
Never said she was too weak. If you payed attention to Fable I she OWNED everyone. That was 500 years ago; what do you think she's capable of after all that time? Maybe she just doesn't want to get her hands dirty.
She, indeed, "owned" all people who tried to crush her - even as she was a blind person. But, remember that she's immortal - and I doubt she wouldn't want to get what she wants to get.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

She got the Spire didn't she? That's obviously what one of her goals was. Maybe she is secretly lazy or doesn't want the Hero to know what she is capable off.

"She wouldn't want to get what she wants to get." is a paradox, fix it.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I really need to replay fable 1 i missed so much lol How is she immortal?

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

-.- than how do you know she is immortal?

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

She was in Fable I.....and Fable II....they're 500 years apart.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Exactly. And that's why I stated that she's immortal. Or well, near to immortality.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I think it's kind of popularized belief now.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I dare to bet that she's immortal. Would you survive 500 years as a human? I doubt it. Theresa resides in another world. She even mentioned she saw other worlds than "this" one.

A

ampatron

At the top of hero hill when the ritual is messed up, Hammer says "what did you do with Theresa"
Lucien says "I merely listened"

Also, people have a theory, If the hero of Oakvale was evil, Theresa would also somehow be evil. If the hero was evil, he would have killed her.

D

DragonMaster91

Hmmm... then I am guessing 3 and 4 would be the other worlds... and 5 would be the great sequel...

K

Kishoku

ampatron;258528 said:
At the top of hero hill when the ritual is messed up, Hammer says "what did you do with Theresa"
Lucien says "I merely listened"

Also, people have a theory, If the hero of Oakvale was evil, Theresa would also somehow be evil. If the hero was evil, he would have killed her.

The bold part is what I was thinking. If you wanted to be evil, you had the choice of killing her or letting her live. If you killed her... how did she end up back in Albion 500 years later? I reckon someone resurrected her and she's either immortal or she's been living off of some potion or something.

Oh, and I reckon she works for someone who wanted the spire, but got Theresa to get it for him/her.

B

Bloodlustwolf15

So after going through this about three times...no four..ya four. My take is that every character is a pawn for Theresa. Theresa told Lucien how to get his family back, (the spire that can change reality) and he did everything to get it. Theresa wouldn't care, she just wanted the spire, and all things that would make Lucien stop and question his moral judgment were drowned out by Theresa's support and probably reassurance. And all of the hero's are played by thinking they have to stop Lucien because he is evil. He is evil, but his intentions are good. Theresa also happens to be a psychic, meaning in terms she can change the course of time however she wants. Whats to say she wouldn't abuse such power?

If that was too long for you:

Theresa uses all heros in game.

Lucien thinks he's getting his family back,
You and the other heros think you're ridding the world of evil...(or eventually joining in it...)
Theresa gets the spire of ultimate power.

If you would like evidence to back this up, read the whole thread.

And my little fanboy wishlist:
1. Old kingdom Fable. I don't care which it is, i want to know what the old kingdom was like, the archons, and the dragons. I'd kill to take a step back for a second and explore backstory as opposed to making more.

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;257859 said:
Hm well i agree with the 1st page people i think she is evil but not working with Lucien she was to weak to defeat him so he gathered the heros to do it for her and now with him out of the way she has the spire and is probably going to be a evil hero in the next one this is just a guess though :D but it is kinda odd how she said the spire is hers. I think she will bring back her brother and for fable 3 it will be like 20 years into the future and you will have to save Albion from her and her brother :D

erm.......so your saying in fable 3 we have to, quite literaly, beat up Theresa AND the hero of oakvale:O........lionhead wouldnt do that to us i mean just one of them on their own could probably mop the floor with anything Albion can throw at them.

I

Islandstyle

If you read the note from your sister in the game you would find that she says a thin man who wares a hood is hear with me and says he knows are family very well. Since i think we all agree that Theresa can see in more than one world and that she is imortal or really old dont you think that she would see the man with the hood or Jack of Blades in the world with your sister. I think she wants the tower to either bring back her brother to stop Jack again or to just stop jack from rentering Albion and try to destroy it again. The next DLC will probably talk about this becouse it is supposte to continue on the story.......... But this is just a theory that i have thought of from a long time of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.