• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things You Might Have Missed...

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Things You Might Have Missed...

Here are a few things you might Have missed while playing Fable II, I mostly missed things about Theresa. Thanks Fable Wiki for pointing them out. I'm just explaining and giving more details :)

Part I: Theresa

Theresa + Shadow Court.....

2-8-20098-47-25PM.png
180px-TheresaFableII.jpg

Look at Theresa and The figure in the middle of the shadow court. Let see It looks like almost the same exact clothes exept a recolor, Same hood, Same figure. You meet the shadow court during ure visit at bloodstone. Theresa doesn't explain them well at all. All she tells you is that they were the ones to destroy Oakvale. But I mean Theresa is such a good girl right, GROWING UP WITH BANDITS THAT WERE CONNECTED TO THE RAID ON OAKVALE.

Also in the beginning of the game, In the market of old bowerstone. Look at her skin, it's normal right. Now continue playing the game.... Look at her in the spire, Her skin is a shade of grey. When ure Hero acts evil, ure character gets horns and Grayish shade of skin just like Theresa.

Theresa mentions that she will need to find a reason for Hannah to fight. Lucien becomes aware of Hannah's location and his henchman kill her father almost immediately after this.

Lucien brings the main character and his/her sister to his castle after hearing from someone that they've successfully activated the music box. Since the seller claimed it was simply a wish granting magic box, Theresa is the only person who could have known that the children purchased and activated an old kingdom artifact.

After gathering the four heroes and "activating" the spire power within them, Theresa vanishes. Lucien then appears from nowhere and acts completely non-concerned with Theresa's absence. When asked what he had done with Theresa he states, "I listened."

Thanks Fable Wiki for The Information :), I will update this post with more information >.< http://www.wikia.com

Edit: Short Part, Possible DLC or Even Fable 3?

At the end of the Main Quest, he returns to his home land of Samarkand with Reaver, who goes to experience the "uninhibited people".

(Connection to Fable TLC)

player lets Whisper live, the Oracle reveals that she returns to her homeland, Samarkand, where she defends her people and is praised as a true Hero. On the way there, her ship was attacked by pirates. All of the pirates were killed

Hmmm Both Garth and Whisper, are from the same homeland, Both heroes. Both have dark skin. Maybe Related?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Things You Might Have Missed...

Ah! Have I told you lately, that I love you?
But seriously, this is gold. Much plussing of rep for you, sir!

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Bah... the sister I saved from Fable 1 was pure and good and the driving force behind me finishing Fable:TLC ... the points you make are all lies.. I shall not, and I repeat not kill my sister after all the effort I put into saving her... if LH make her evil I shall fly over to the UK and burn each and everyone of them, saving the worst torture and ridicule for PM himself. :devil:

That said, some interesting points there might have to do yet another run through the game and see what fun stuff I can find.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Digital 0sm0sis;273785 said:
Bah... the sister I saved from Fable 1 was pure and good and the driving force behind me finishing Fable:TLC ... the points you make are all lies.. I shall not, and I repeat not kill my sister after all the effort I put into saving her... if LH make her evil I shall fly over to the UK and burn each and everyone of them, saving the worst torture and ridicule for PM himself. :devil:

That said, some interesting points there might have to do yet another run through the game and see what fun stuff I can find.

WHAT NOOOO!!!11one!! Not The UK!!!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

actually i knew most of that. but still +rep for you! very interesting stuff indeed.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i have stated in other threads about my theory of theresa's connection with the shadow court, and i find it quite interesting that the shadow court happens to be where u first meet her in the original fable. the only drawback on this is, all the voices of the shadow court are male. personally, i don't think theresa is actually evil, but she is corrupted due to the time she spent with twinblade. The perfect quote from The Dark Knight, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" suits this situation well

Whisper and Garth Aren't necessarily related, but u r right, they both are from Samarkand which is supposed to be the equivalent to Africa in the Fable world.
U should Wiki Samarkand, there is some interesting stuff about it!!!

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

+Rep I didn't know much of these things, they are all very interesting the only one I doubt is the shadow court because all of the voices are male. I don't see how this Theresa could be connected to the Theresa in the other game though..

When theresa's soul was captured by the sword of aeons it became the most powerful sword in the world, many generations wielded this sword until one wizard unlocked the key (sword) and theresa was reborn into the new world she absorbed alot of the power from the sword and started to rebuild her eyes, but sadly was unable to, she did not absorb enough energy, so she set off to find the heroes stop lucien and then get rid of 3/4 of the heroes, after she did she only had to worry about one. You.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Zencidal;273737 said:
After gathering the four heroes and "activating" the spire power within them, Theresa vanishes. Lucien then appears from nowhere and acts completely non-concerned with Theresa's absence. When asked what he had done with Theresa he states, "I listened."

I pointed this out once before, but well done... even tho it wasn't u hoo got tha info,Good on ya u old bastard+rep+rep

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score

Zencidal;273794 said:
WHAT NOOOO!!!11one!! Not The UK!!!

i agree
i live there

B

Blade Mr.DK

live where? wats going on!? STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!