• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Think i can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Reaction score
Hey, Ive completed the game 2 times now, one on good, one on evil. I'm now doing it a third time just doing what ever the hell i want:) I'm just making this thread to see you're thoughts on it, i'm going to try and complete the game without upgrading anything. Do you guys think i can do it? :D i hope so ! becuase ide open up all the options for weapon transforming proccess thanks!

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
You may aswell open the first chests cos im fairly certain they only put runes on them. But i would love to be proven wrong and shown more options! so its up to you and whether you can deal with it lol. I am doing something similiar on my new char, but trying to see just how evil and messed up i can make my weapons.

Marcus

Reaction score
Yeah i hope i can take it lol, well it will be a challenge at least.

Marcus

Reaction score
Can somoen else leave their oppinion on it?

Guren

Reaction score
Sure you may be able to beat the game but it will take considerably longer. Like maybe 2 days instead of one.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
I think you can do it if you get a LOT of potions.(p.s.- your gonna be screwed when you get to the parts with balverines!)

Status
Not open for further replies.