• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is an absolutely, hilarious glitch!!

issachan

Reaction score
This is an absolutely, hilarious glitch!!

My boyfriend killed some bandits on bandit coast with a vortex spell which sent one of them into a rock with only his legs showing. His legs were thrashing spastically but the violence did not end. Little by little by little he started working his way out of the rock. After a while he managed to get out of the rock, thrash violently on the floor for a moment, then with legs spinning like a helicopter went flying into the sky.

Then a second one was in the brush and began to move, eventually passing into a spasmodic thrashing then abruptly shot up in the sky like a rocket, bouncing off a tree as he did so.

When we finally stopped laughing, we turned around and a straggler caught up with us. He used a vortex spell on him as well and he landed in the grass by a staircase that he was on. He landed face down and started rhythmically sliding into the growth in a somewhat vulgar manner.

Vortex is a wonderful spell... :D

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Re: This is an absolutely, hilarious glitch!!

lol!

Sounds amazing lol.

issachan

Reaction score

More funny moments...

Fun with Raising the Dead...

When casting the raise the dead spell in wraithmarsh, two hobbes got stuck in the tree branches.

Another time after casting this spell one of the hobbes had its back stuck to a light-post.

The Sights...

While in wraithmarsh if you stand on one of the cliffs near the balverines, you may see them attach the hollow men.

The Dog...

When exploring around bowerstone, the dog walked into a fire then started hovering above it high in the air.

The dog refused to play fetch so after throwing the ball a short distance it rolled back down the hill and rolled to a stop, then we repeated this process, all of the previous balls still in plain sight.

The dog got stuck on a table in the cave where the guy in drag lives, and he wouldn't get down until we knocked him off with a fireball.

The Prostitutes...
We gathered up the prostitutes from Westcliff, Old Bowerstone, and Bloodstone and took them to the Temple of Shadows to be sacrificed.. needless to say the shadow worshippers didn't think they were a worthy sacrifice.

While entertaining the prostitutes and ignoring them (awaiting the midnight hour) the dog flew sideways over the prostitutes right through the camera.

Flying...

With an npc (non-playing character) underneath, we jumped off a cliff and landed on their head. After they walked away we remained in the air and started doing expressions, entertaining the crowd.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

issachan;380999 said:
More funny moments...

The Dog...

When exploring around bowerstone, the dog walked into a fire then started hovering above it high in the air.

loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-hoverdogwantsto.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

coolstorybrobillymays.png

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

Those have to be the funniest glitches i have ever heard of, speaking of the Balverine glitch i had a balverine just follow me around Wrathmarsh like it was my dog it even attacked Hollow man.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

theres also a balverine glitch in the coloseum that when a balverine hits you, you may go flying out of the coloseum and glitch back in as a child. with clothing and everything. but when you leave the coloseum it goes away

issachan

Reaction score

Lol! :)

The ghost balverines are awesome..

Oh, I just noticed my typo - "While in wraithmarsh if you stand on one of the cliffs near the balverines, you may see them attach the hollow men." my bad.... I meant attack lol

L

lehua768

Then a second one was in the brush and began to move, eventually passing into a spasmodic thrashing then abruptly shot up in the sky like a rocket, bouncing off a tree as he did so.

When we finally stopped laughing, we turned around and a straggler caught up with us. He used a vortex spell on him as well and he landed in the grass by a staircase that he was on. He landed face down and started rhythmically sliding into the growth in a somewhat vulgar manner.

issachan

Reaction score

This is too funny...

After starting a an evil character and getting into Bowerstone to meet Theresa, well.. we kinda just left her sitting there waiting in the center square while we ran amuk causing chaos and destruction to the town. After letting her wait there for a year and killing like 90 or so guards, we finally decided to progress in the story and talk to her... please note the alarms were going and we were wanted by the guards.

After she starts talking the auto animation takes over so the guards just cluster around waiting. Then when she starts walking to the stone cutters wagon on the side of town, all the guards were left behind. Then in the middle of her explanation, one guard wanders up, pulls out a sword, hits him once then wanders off. And since Theresa was still talking there was nothing we could do about it.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

issachan.. damn... i think your game has a virus or sumthing, cus thats just way too many glitches

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

lol i love when u just knock the hell out of something and its flys into the ground then its legs just start flailing around, it just makes my day

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i couldnt disagree more, its such an obvious and annoying glitch , i dont know how the game tester didnt notice that s#!t, seriously..

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

SORAYISS;383316 said:
i couldnt disagree more, its such an obvious and annoying glitch , i dont know how the game tester didnt notice that s#!t, seriously..

r u talking about my comment?

SORAYISS

Reaction score

ye, i dont like that s#!t when my characters flying around having a seizure in middair like he jus booted heroin

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

I just came into a glitch right now

I was in the Hobbe Cave and when I held the X to block I was stuck in a blocking position and everytime an enemy attacked I blocked them

But I got out of it by pressing random buttons

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

SORAYISS;383331 said:
ye, i dont like that s#!t when my characters flying around having a seizure in middair like he jus booted heroin

maybe i phrased it wrong, the glitch is when the enemies u just killed flail around not you i have yet 2 see my character flail around like a maniac unless he just got knocked out....which leads me to another funny ass glitch that someone might have mentioned, when ppl that were siting in a chair stand up and the chair comes with them floating around in their body :ninja:

SORAYISS

Reaction score

ye i remember a glitch where i got stuck having sex, the screen didnt stay blacked out though and my girl was still in the position on the bed i was walking around bowerstone naked attached to my her, everyone was like "whoa!" get a room! "wut the hell!" "hey thats my wife!!"

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

i turned the safety off and shot a chicken and every one screamed like hell but when i kick the chicken they laugh :unsure:

S

Sky Ranger

SORAYISS;383340 said:
ye i remember a glitch where i got stuck having sex, the screen didnt stay blacked out though and my girl was still in the position on the bed i was walking around bowerstone naked attached to my her, everyone was like "whoa!" get a room! "wut the hell!" "hey thats my wife!!"

Liar. Why would you tell a lie like that?