• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"This is my Albion..." - Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
"This is my Albion..." - Logan

"This is my Albion. It's people will do as I say... Or they will die..." - Logan

There's a theory that Logan is the way he is (a Tyrannical ruler) because he knows of an attack or threat from Aurora, and so is trying to build up the country's defenses, to brace them for the Auroran invasion.

I was thinking about this earlier and I thought to myself, "They will do as I say... or they will die..." Maybe Peter Molyneux did this deliberately to throw us off into thinking Logan wants obedience and total control, just for the sake of being a Tyrant.

Maybe what he actually means by the quote is, the people will have to do as he says, or they will die from the Auroran invasion, and not from Logan himself. After all he is looking at the large 3D map, when he says it. o_O

It's just speculation, but I think it COULD be possible. Not that it is, I mean, he probably is a tyrannical a-hole in general, but he does drop a bombshell before you kill him. Or so I've read. :lol:

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: "This is my Albion..." - Logan

VERY nice theory, actually makes you think.
+rep

GrimWhim

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;420407 said:
"This is my Albion. It's people will do as I say... Or they will die..." - Logan

There's a theory that Logan is the way he is (a Tyrannical ruler) because he knows of an attack or threat from Aurora, and so is trying to build up the country's defenses, to brace them for the Auroran invasion.

I was thinking about this earlier and I thought to myself, "They will do as I say... or they will die..." Maybe Peter Molyneux did this deliberately to throw us off into thinking Logan wants obedience and total control, just for the sake of being a Tyrant.

Maybe what he actually means by the quote is, the people will have to do as he says, or they will die from the Auroran invasion, and not from Logan himself. After all he is looking at the large 3D map, when he says it. o_O

It's just speculation, but I think it COULD be possible. Not that it is, I mean, he probably is a tyrannical a-hole in general, but he does drop a bombshell before you kill him. Or so I've read. :lol:

No offense but Logan isn't the kind of guy to do something like that. Have you seen his face? He's practically shooting evil out of his eyes.

Still though... you have a point. There is a small possibility he may not be as tyrannical as we are being lead to believe.

Hm... damn you GI, you're making me think!

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420421 said:
No offense but Logan isn't the kind of guy to do something like that. Have you seen his face? He's practically shooting evil out of his eyes.

Still though... you have a point. There is a small possibility he may not be as tyrannical as we are being lead to believe.

Hm... damn you GI, you're making me think!

Heheh ^_^
This is more than likely false, I know that. Logan does have a pretty evil beard. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to include you 'Tyrant Lord'. +rep to you too! :lol:

Lynne

Reaction score

I really like this idea. It could be too that it's a little of both. More of a grey area. Many leaders do very bad things for the "greater good".

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Lynne;420432 said:
I really like this idea. It could be too that it's a little of both. More of a grey area. Many leaders do very bad things for the "greater good".

Yeh ^_^

Or what they believe is the 'greater good' o_O

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;420433 said:
Yeh ^_^

Or what they believe is the 'greater good' o_O

Excatly. Like: *Insert the name of almost every nation leader here*

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Benjamin510;420447 said:

Yup. THEIR idea of the 'greater good' o_O

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;420450 said:
Yup. THEIR idea of the 'greater good' o_O

They actually say what the people want to here then just change it. [Crazyness]The mintue a person called Logan who has a goatee and stuff i will kill. Because by then a sword like the Daichi would exist so i can steal it and kill the guy or maybe make him say that I should be president after he might be elected. [/Crazyness]

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Benjamin510;420447 said:

Benjamin510;420456 said:
They actually say what the people want to here then just change it. [Crazyness]The mintue a person called Logan who has a goatee and stuff i will kill. Because by then a sword like the Daichi would exist so i can steal it and kill the guy or maybe make him say that I should be president after he might be elected. [/Crazyness]

Crazy lolishness :lol:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

explodingcheesecake;420493 said:
Logan=George Bush
Fable 3 Character=Barack Obama?

Politics = BAD.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Logan=George Bush
Oh my God. You're probably right! George Bush and Barack Obama are brothers! It makes so much sense!
I always thought that it was weird that you could rearrange "Barack Obama" into "I am George Bush's brobama".

But I really hope you're wrong. It would suck if after all the Revolution business all you do is play golf and blame Logan for Albion's misfortune.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

I think I was the one who came up with this theory in the sibling rivalry topic :/

Also, to those who say logan is 100% evil, remember that tyranny is a means to an end, logan might have a noble goal through his tyranny, because it says he's increased th economy of albion by a lot.

would go into more detail, but am using a psp to type

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Gheb;420663 said:
I think I was the one who came up with this theory in the sibling rivalry topic :/

Also, to those who say logan is 100% evil, remember that tyranny is a means to an end, logan might have a noble goal through his tyranny, because it says he's increased th economy of albion by a lot.

would go into more detail, but am using a psp to type

The basis. This was just evidence to prove the theory, which I mentioned in the first post. Only that the quote might have a double-barreled or even polar, singular meaning.

Tyrannt isn't always a means to an end, he could just be doing it for being generally evil.

This probably isn't true, but there's always room for theories ^_^

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

coulda at least givin me a little credit :[

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Gheb;420712 said:
coulda at least givin me a little credit :[

Why would I give you credit, when I gave no one else credit?

It was just meant to be evidence to support a theory I heard somewhere. I wasn't going to mention any names, not just because I didn't know any of the names that could have been mentioned, but because it was just evidence ...

I didn't even take anything from your posts in 'Sibling Rivalry'. I used Logan's quote. To be honest, there was no credit to give. I thought of something before I fell asleep, so I posted.
o_O

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

Anyway, I dunno about that theory. They've said countless times in countless interviews that logan is a Grade A cut of asshole meat. I'm pretty sure he's specifically designed to be as bad as we think, haha!

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

not to say that i'm pragmatic, but if logan does have an honourable goal, of saving albion, then the ends justify the means.

FYI BTW;
Pragmatic
–adjective Also, prag·mat·i·cal.

Pertaining to a practical point of view or practical considerations.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Logan=George Bush

george bush. *Shiver*

Status
Not open for further replies.