• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

this nibbles at my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Man of Albion

this nibbles at my mind...

So im about to go into the Arena and (i've played and beat the game before), and im trying to max out everthing- throught the potions of ages, and throught the Elixirs of both life and will.... and i cant seem to find more then two, and i know that there is more then that out there because i've stumbled on to more of them before.... If any one could help with this such as the locations to all or hints, or even a reference to a good guide site, i would be most delited to know....:unsure:

B

blu phoenix

Re: this nibbles at my mind...

You can try the fable:the lost chapters home page because there is lots of hints there and you may find what you are lookin for. as for the potions and stuff all i know is that there are so many potions in albion but i could be wrong. other members will probably be able to help more than me at the moment so i'll leave it to them.

P

Poppycock

for me its more like when i dont want those poyions i get them...i think i have almost all of the will master and strength master elixers AND STUFF!!!

B

blu phoenix

yeah they can be pretty easy to find except sometimes i can't remember where theu are...hehehe!

P

Poppycock

dude finding the silver keys made me angrey but i fibaly got them. makes me wanna run around town and punch EVERYONE in the face and say "LOOK!" "LOOK WHAT I DID" it took me a while to find them almost made me pull my hiar out (if you do get that angrey i suggest shaveing your head or "other" harry spots...save you a world of trouble lol)

B

blu phoenix

whoa chill...come on you can't say they were that difficult..sure i am some were not easy to find but when you think about it it wasn't that difficult...

P

Poppycock

when i first started last year with the origabal it was. but yea i got all of them on a new one i made the other day in 2 days so i just think its frustraiting when u have almost all of them and you dont know where you havent checket yet

B

blu phoenix

yeah but that's where hints and clues come in...

P

Poppycock

none of those retarded ai gave me help...they just hit down the stairs and said iwas usless :(

P

Poppycock

im tired of getting durt kicked in my face :(

P

Poppycock

its cool though cuz i have a hotpocket in the freezer YES!

P

Poppycock

oh im gonna have 100 post in for more posts! then ill take a crap on soren when hes sleeping and be like :"DISS bye"

P

Poppycock

dude i do that stuff to him all the time... he sleeps in like crazy so i go to his house, slap him in his sleep and run!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

then i wake up and hit you in the back when you hide behind the edge of the couch

P

Poppycock

HEY UGLY! its my best buddy soren!!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Hey egotistical bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.