• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Those last few things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
I've pretty much beaten the entire game, just need those online achievements, marriage, child, and business partnership. Also need to open the demon door in mistpeak. On terms of marriage and child I have a male hero, I don't really care if yours is male or female, I heard that you can still get the child achievement with heroes of the same gender if you adopt. Not sure if true but I'd be willing to take that route. Gamertag is Asheruc

Call Me GreeK

Reaction score
well in a little bit im gonna leave playing with my friend, and then ill be by myself, i wouldnt mind getting the business partner achievment and the demon doors. If you could help me unlock sunset mansion that would be great haha let me know :)
Gamertag - Call Me Greek

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
I'm going to just make a female hero tomorrow and you can get the conception achievement with her instead of waiting for your population to come back, and going with adoption. So I'm going to end the current partnership, but only to make way for when I get my female hero to be able to have a family and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.