• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thread Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Thread Less

Okay guys, some of you may know I am a graphic designer, I've recently turned my attention to working with T-Shirt designs as a source of small income. I want to try and get my designs out there and recognised.

Anyway what am I doing telling you this- some of you may be familiar with an online site called Thread Less, they allow designers to enter into a competition styled arena where their designs are selected and put up for users to vote on. If the design gets enough votes the company will produce a range of T Shirts and put them on sale. I have been lucky enough to get one of my own designs up into the arena at the moment and as such I am asking that as many people please view it and vote for it appropriately.

http://www.threadless.com/submission/74535/Serenity

If you guys vote I will be eternally greatfully, every little helps, especially fives ^_^

D

DrZoid

Re: Thread Less

I actually want that shirt. How much would it be?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Thread Less

DrZoid said:
I actually want that shirt. How much would it be?

Not sure how much it would cost from Thread Less but if it doesnt make it past the voting section then I am going to sell it through my own website probably.

Thanks for the 5s guys my score is at 717 at the moment so hopefully it will continue to rise ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.