• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Till Death do us Part

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
Till Death do us Part

do you know how to fix this glitch?
i shot alex before i brought her back to the ghost for reasons unknown (she did not make me a sandwich) and so now when ever i go to the ghost he does not talk he just does hand motions and now i can never finish it. any suggestions on what i should do? and im not starting a new game any ideas?

M

Minorthreat

Re: Till Death do us Part

You have to marry her or give her the note to finish the quest. However, I have discovered that you can kill her after giving her the note while she is running away:ninja:.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

no see i married her and never brought her back to the ghost and then i shot her so now i can't finish the quest, she never went back to the ghost so now i can never finish it so my question still states is there any way to fix this without creating a nex game?

M

Minorthreat

Thats what I was trying to say sorry. I don't think you can finish it because you killed her before going to see him.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

married or not, you have to go see the ghost to finish the quest, then you can shoot alex

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

i already shot her, and i never took her to the ghost ok so thats to late

L

laharl

dude, u gotta restart, doesnt take that long to get were u are!

yesthisisanna

Reaction score

I am having the same problem, only I married her and then immediately sacrificed her to the temple of shadows and now when I go back to the ghost he just waves his arms around and doesn't acknowledge me. I can't complete the quest now...

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Yeah, if you didn't take her back you're sadly stuck. If it's that monumentally important to you, start the game over. It can't take more than half of an hour to get back to that point if you work at it.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Same here.

Only this happened during the end of the game (I think, close to it). I just said **** it.