1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Till Death do us Part

Discussion in 'Fable II' started by Fast7, Dec 4, 2008.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Fast7

Fast7 The Infection/Cure

Trophies:
    Till Death do us Part

do you know how to fix this glitch?
    i shot alex before i brought her back to the ghost for reasons unknown (she did not make me a sandwich) and so now when ever i go to the ghost he does not talk he just does hand motions and now i can never finish it. any suggestions on what i should do? and im not starting a new game any ideas?

2. Minorthreat

Minorthreat Guest

Re: Till Death do us Part

You have to marry her or give her the note to finish the quest. However, I have discovered that you can kill her after giving her the note while she is running away:steve:.

3. Fast7

Fast7 The Infection/Cure

Trophies:

no see i married her and never brought her back to the ghost and then i shot her so now i can't finish the quest, she never went back to the ghost so now i can never finish it so my question still states is there any way to fix this without creating a nex game?

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Minorthreat

Minorthreat Guest

Thats what I was trying to say sorry. I don't think you can finish it because you killed her before going to see him.

6. Dagzey

Dagzey Sith Lord

Trophies:

married or not, you have to go see the ghost to finish the quest, then you can shoot alex

7. Fast7

Fast7 The Infection/Cure

Trophies:

i already shot her, and i never took her to the ghost ok so thats to late

8. laharl

laharl Guest

dude, u gotta restart, doesnt take that long to get were u are!

9. yesthisisanna

yesthisisanna New Member

Trophies:

I am having the same problem, only I married her and then immediately sacrificed her to the temple of shadows and now when I go back to the ghost he just waves his arms around and doesn't acknowledge me. I can't complete the quest now...

10. SandsOfTime404

SandsOfTime404 Philanthropist

Trophies:

Yeah, if you didn't take her back you're sadly stuck. If it's that monumentally important to you, start the game over. It can't take more than half of an hour to get back to that point if you work at it.

11. tjbyrum1

tjbyrum1 That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch

Trophies:

Same here.

Only this happened during the end of the game (I think, close to it). I just said **** it.