• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Timeline Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Timeline Sucks

Fable Is The Best Game Ever And I Love How U Age Realisticly But It Doesn't Fit The Storyline Once U Fight The Human Jack Your Really Old Yet Your "older" Sister Is Younger Than U And Ur Old Enough To Be Your Mothers Husband... All Im Saying Is That They Should Slow Down Your Aging To Match The Story Line:d Any Comments?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Timeline Sucks

Yeah. They did a very bad job with the process of growing old, or rather the lack of other people growing old.

Neither the world or the other beings in it age with your character.

I think that was a huge let-down in Fable, personally.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

i don't like how they did the game days passed and how you aged. I guess I agree, they just did horrible aging all together. Except for your hero.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

The more I think about it, I get the feeling they spent alot of time on developing features for the hero character and less on the world and beings around him...far too less.

For example, where are Twinblade's horns and red eyes? He is one badass evil guy yet unlike your hero he doesn't have any of the tell-tale signs of evil...

It would be alot more interesting if, for example, Whisper grew good or evil depending on your actions. For example you choose to take either to defend or to attack Orchard Farm - and Whisper ends up taking the other one. If your actions led to her doing the good quests she'd grew good and alot less bitchy towards your character...and the opposite if she ends up doing all the bad stuff! :devil:

R

rocky

the aging is based on you "leveling up" right? well they shouldve just simply based it on the story line instead.. you grow old as you complete storyline quests (but not old enough to be your mothers husband ;) ) though the characters around you should be aging too.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I belive the forumla is 0.7 years per skill up...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;28794 said:
Yeah. They did a very bad job with the process of growing old, or rather the lack of other people growing old.

Neither the world or the other beings in it age with your character.

I think that was a huge let-down in Fable, personally.

Tsuyu;28831 said:
The more I think about it, I get the feeling they spent alot of time on developing features for the hero character and less on the world and beings around him...far too less.

For example, where are Twinblade's horns and red eyes? He is one badass evil guy yet unlike your hero he doesn't have any of the tell-tale signs of evil...

It would be alot more interesting if, for example, Whisper grew good or evil depending on your actions. For example you choose to take either to defend or to attack Orchard Farm - and Whisper ends up taking the other one. If your actions led to her doing the good quests she'd grew good and alot less bitchy towards your character...and the opposite if she ends up doing all the bad stuff! :devil:

Id have to agree with you there, good points well made!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;28837 said:
How in the world do you know all this stuff?? :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;28837 said:

super moederator of knowledge. ^_^

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;29001 said:
How in the world do you know all this stuff?? :ninja:

I was the siamese twin of Peter Molyneux in our past lives. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;29015 said:
I was the siamese twin of Peter Molyneux in our past lives. :ninja:

:lol: but who was he in a past life then?

:unsure:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

You guys should simply do the temple glitch to become younger again, that's what I do with all my characters. Evil character I just work off the temorary good points.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;29030 said:
:lol: but who was he in a past life then?

:unsure:

Peter is actually a sentinent consciousness from the 3 and a half dimension - he has had many forms. :ninja:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

lol thats funny, and hey the sword of aeons is suposed to be the best ever but u n TLC u can buy the best sword. Jack has been looking for it for a millinea and u can sell it too a shop!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;29070 said:
Peter is actually a sentinent consciousness from the 3 and a half dimension - he has had many forms. :ninja:

Well that would explain alot....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

jack;29079 said:
lol thats funny, and hey the sword of aeons is suposed to be the best ever but u n TLC u can buy the best sword. Jack has been looking for it for a millinea and u can sell it too a shop!

just because that solous greatsword..stupid doom has the most damage, does NOT mean it's the best. I hate that stereo type More power does not mean a better weapon.

and I think it's funny that the sword if aeons is all powerful but you can't have it out in certain towns. that's dumb.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;29103 said:
and I think it's funny that the sword if aeons is all powerful but you can't have it out in certain towns. that's dumb.

Yeah, thats a good way to stop pure evil! Just move to a town where they cant bring any weapons :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;29117 said:
Yeah, thats a good way to stop pure evil! Just move to a town where they cant bring any weapons :lol:

I bet piles of people move to bowerstone when evil characters come ripping their way through the houses.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;29124 said:
I bet piles of people move to bowerstone when evil characters come ripping their way through the houses.

Yeah as unless they just want to beat on you forever, your immortal and they cant carry weapons :lol:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

What I Meant Was That It Was The Best At Strengh And U Can Augmentate It With Any One So It Is The Best Heavy Weapon! And

Status
Not open for further replies.