• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TLC? or Original?

B

Blue Will

TLC? or Original?

I downloaded Fable from the Xbox live marketplace the other day, very happy with it, amazing game. But the thing is, i don't know if its The Lost Chapters or the original, how do i know which it is? If its the TLC would it say so?

I also read on a thread that the art of summoning is only in TLC, correct me if I'm wrong.

So i need a little help in naming my Fable :p

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: TLC? or Original?

Check of the spell 'Divine Fury' is avalible in 'Attack Spells'. If it's there, you have TLC.

B

Blue Will

Ok i may have just realised something, are they the same thing?

What made me question it was the fact that when you register it asks which Fable game you have, which includes Fable (xbox), Fable: TLC (xbox) and Fabel (PC)

so yeh, now I'm even more confused

B

Blue Will

Thanks, i will check next time I am on the game :D

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Blue Will;191910 said:
Ok i may have just realised something, are they the same thing?

What made me question it was the fact that when you register it asks which Fable game you have, which includes Fable (xbox), Fable: TLC (xbox) and Fabel (PC)

so yeh, now I'm even more confused

Check my previous post. An easy way to see if it's Fable original or Fable:TLC is to check if 'Devine Fury' or 'Infernal Wrath' are avalible.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Blue Will;191911 said:
Thanks, i will check next time I am on the game :D

Glad to help :thumbsup:

C

Crown_Royal7

naw they arnt the same, theirs more after u beat it, the only thing is xbox has both, but they only made TLC for PC.....

and also.. in the original, as that 1 guy said, divine fury is new

then theirs 2 bugs in the original...like stop time permanetly..and 1 other which i cant remeber

M

moochel

check if there is a place called snowspire village cos thats only in tlc

S

SilentFilmStar

If you downloading it from Xbox Originals from market place its the original. You can't download TLC from the marketplace.
They released both fable and TLC on xbox, thats why it says fable (xbox) and fable TLC (xbox).
I downloaded TLC for my PC but cant get it to run.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

when i bought fable in a gamstop for like 10 dollars i realized i actually got tlc in the case when it said it was the first one, sweet deal so thanks to some idiot at gamestop for messin it up for me

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

look at the openning scree, if the title is ''Fable: the lost chapter'' then its FTLC

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I was going to download the original Fable, but when I did the test to see if it would play on my laptop, it told me I didn't have enough MB's or something. That it wouldn't play.:( I wanted to try to mod, and now I can't.