• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To "Butch"

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
To "Butch"

I started playing with a female character, and I can't seem to get her to look feminine. She looks so manly. Even when I dress her in fancy, expensive lady clothes. I also can't seem to find a "color" for her.

I want to make my girl... a girl. She's starting to look like my old lesbian friend, and she was scary.:getlost:

Did anyone else had/has this problem?

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: To "Butch"

Delete all the strength abilities

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Actually only Remove physique. Physique and sometimes sleeping in certain beds makes your character put on muscle. Try and keep her thin as well, eat celery and abstain from anything made by or from an animal.

As for clothes check out ryu's great outfits of fable 2 lots of girl outfits that you might find appealing.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Recycled Human;411525 said:
Actually only Remove physique. Physique and sometimes sleeping in certain beds makes your character put on muscle. Try and keep her thin as well, eat celery and abstain from anything made by or from an animal.

As for clothes check out ryu's great outfits of fable 2 lots of girl outfits that you might find appealing.

I'm flattered.

Actually, there aren't many. There was about 4, but they are pretty awesome outfits.

What I do to get a female to look female, is eat only produce, except cheese, and also if you like being drunk, try having the gangreen fairy, Also wear makeup and have good hair