• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toy Bow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachierae

Reaction score
learn to steal and run into houses, steal from book shelves etc, your bound to find one there. (or buy the houses and interact with furniture if your not evil)

Reaction score
I found 2 toy bows at the pub in Bowerstone Market on the bookshelves and wardrobe in the rooms upstairs

ace harper

Reaction score
there are loads of toys and stuff in the orphanage too

XVIPGIVX

Reaction score
I bought the place. Searched. Never found it. I dunno what the heck the issue is.

if u buy it u wont get to steal it u need to steal it and then leg it b4 some one knows u have smashed the door down or something stupid like tht, also try the house of cluck near then chicken pens/race track (depending on the quests you have done) and its the big house beside the barn

xAriana

Reaction score
It took me about 10 mins searching through every house in Bowerstone Market to find one. -___- I found basically everything (Toy Gun, Toy Sword, Ragdoll, etc.) BUT the Toy Bow...

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
were do i find a teddy baer as my son want one but i cant find it

CaptainTri

I'll Take a Potato Chip and EAT IT!!!!
Reaction score
It took me about 10 mins searching through every house in Bowerstone Market to find one. -___- I found basically everything (Toy Gun, Toy Sword, Ragdoll, etc.) BUT the Toy Bow...
Why is it necessary to find all these Toys?

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
There are some Toy Bows in the General goods at Aurora... If you cant find it still, buy (or steal) everything in a store then sleep it off for a few days. Then check back if they restocked a new item.. Worked for me, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.