• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading a few items for gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
Yeah, I posted an older post, but it was dead.

I'm looking for gold because I'm at the level of the game where I have a year to collect gold. I have 2 legendary
weapons which is "The equaliser" and "Thunders blade". I would rather not sell thunders blade, unless I get a decent amount of gold or a good trade offer for it. I'm looking for the swinging sword or dragon stomper, but we all know, the sword is much more powerful, compared to the thunders blade. So yeah, I need gold I'm looking to gain 20m, just because a friend wants to sell me a weapon, and I need the gold for the quest.
Oh and I also have about 120m, all legendary weapons all hero dolls (except reaver), high roller coats (rare clothing) and more on my fable 2 account. I'm not sure if anyone that plays fable3 is looking for fable 2 items, but it's always nice to try my luck.

My Gamertag is : ltl trukr

ltl trukr

Reaction score
How much for Thunders blade ?
well I wasn't exactly planning on selling it, more of trading it, so it would be best if you made the first offer, unless you have legendary weapons to trade :)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted an older post, but it was dead.

I'm looking for gold because I'm at the level of the game where I have a year to collect gold. I have 2 legendary
weapons which is "The equaliser" and "Thunders blade". I would rather not sell thunders blade, unless I get a decent amount of gold or a good trade offer for it. I'm looking for the swinging sword or dragon stomper, but we all know, the sword is much more powerful, compared to the thunders blade. So yeah, I need gold I'm looking to gain 20m, just because a friend wants to sell me a weapon, and I need the gold for the quest.
Oh and I also have about 120m, all legendary weapons all hero dolls (except reaver), high roller coats (rare clothing) and more on my fable 2 account. I'm not sure if anyone that plays fable3 is looking for fable 2 items, but it's always nice to try my luck.

My Gamertag is : ltl trukr
ok ik looking for dolls in fable 2 and highroller coat and looking for red dragon and mad dogs axe and the cossbow you find in the cove i and give you 20m and the singer sowrd and dragon stomper 46 aswell if you want
HammerDyer is my gamer tag

Status
Not open for further replies.