• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading Box of Secret requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Trading Box of Secret requirements

Well as the title says I am trading a number of different items needed for the Box of Secrets... heres what I have:

Pretty Necklace x19
Puny Carrots x20 (can constantly get more though if there is need for them)
Diamond x15
Pure Experience Extract x4
Table Wine x40
Marriage and how to survive it x6
Eternal Love Ring x24
Crunchy Chick x7
Crucible Peanuts x27
Murgos book x0 (will get more soon check back later)
Lute x0 (cant trade... wtf?)
Regal Purple Dye x0 (Will get more soon check back later if in need)

Will be throwing up a bunch of Reaver dolls into the mix as soon as I hit 50 (13 to go).

What I want in return is.. nothing (if you have a spare hero doll you dont want I still aint got the achievement, but its not a requirement just a courtesy)

The reason why ?
The amount of time it took me to get just 1 puny carrot (already had 1.. im a hoarder) almost made me turn my good character evil slaying everyone I could find.. I didnt.. so to avoid others going through the same frustration just reply here with the item you need, the quantity (dont be greedy now) and GT (maybe time that suits you for trade) and I will hand out what is needed to the first replies for each need (i.e. I have 10 lutes, takes 2 for the axe so first 5 replies needing the lutes gets em).

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: Trading Box of Secret requirements

yeah i'd like 1 puple regal dye please.
i don't hav anymore dolls.
and my GT is ANIMAEGA MASTER.

M

Minimo

Wow that's kind of you. Please can you reserve me a regal purple dye? I will be on in maybe about 10-20 mins. Is that all right? I'm sorry but I don't have a spare doll :( EDIT: I'm on now. I'll be around bowerstone.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Ok what do you want for 2 lutes 2 murgos books a regal purple dye 2 crucible peanuts and 2 pure experince extract? I am willing to offer 6 mil for all (thats all i got sorry) And a weapon or 2 or some legendary weapons.
I know you are offering it for free but im kinda asking for allot so i will give you somthing in return

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

fable freak 37;265220 said:
yeah i'd like 1 puple regal dye please.
i don't hav anymore dolls.
and my GT is ANIMAEGA MASTER.
Minimo;265337 said:
Wow that's kind of you. Please can you reserve me a regal purple dye? I will be on in maybe about 10-20 mins. Is that all right? I'm sorry but I don't have a spare doll :( EDIT: I'm on now. I'll be around bowerstone.
Will jump on for about 30-50 mins now (got work for a few hours today then will be back) and its k about not having dolls, as I said its not a requirement at all just happy to help the community.
Ryu hayabusa;265382 said:
Ok what do you want for 2 lutes 2 murgos books a regal purple dye 2 crucible peanuts and 2 pure experince extract? I am willing to offer 6 mil for all (thats all i got sorry) And a weapon or 2 or some legendary weapons.
I know you are offering it for free but im kinda asking for allot so i will give you somthing in return
DW bout the cash
will be on soon

Also updated quantites on items as of posts made

F

froggy777

Murgos book x1 plz

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

froggy777;265472 said:
Murgos book x1 plz
just sending you an ingame message now, leaving for work in 20 mins though so will have to trade now or in about 5 hours from now.

Edit: Sent friends requests to those who have not recieved items as im logging off now for work (damn I wish I could just mail these items like in WoW... I miss WoW)

L

Lord of Albion

YOU SO UNDERSTAND MY DELEMA!!!!
Crucible Peanuts x2 please. GT off to the side

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Lord of Albion;265608 said:
YOU SO UNDERSTAND MY DELEMA!!!!
Crucible Peanuts x2 please. GT off to the side

kk will be online now for about another 5 hours from now if people need anything (check post time for "now"). Will try and wake up from about 1AM-2AM (GMT+10, Sydney time) for those in off timezones to mine (cant gurantee though).

L

ledmachinetool

hi id like to buy 2 puny carrots, yeah i know im lazy lol buy ill offer 50k for it
gt is on the side

R

Ragnarok1986

Hi iv got stacks of herodoll but i need 2puny carrots please will be on 23/1/09 at 13:00 at bowerstone market thanks gamertag is Ragnarok1986

Sin

is God
Reaction score

+repx3 for being so generous.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

ledmachinetool;266158 said:
hi id like to buy 2 puny carrots, yeah i know im lazy lol buy ill offer 50k for it
gt is on the side

dont worry bout the cash, its all a free service but thanks for the offer.

Ragnarok1986;266207 said:
Hi iv got stacks of herodoll but i need 2puny carrots please will be on 23/1/09 at 13:00 at bowerstone market thanks gamertag is Ragnarok1986

kk just got home from work will jump on now and send some messages out (friends requests if you arent online).
Sin;266231 said:
+repx3 for being so generous.
ty, dont really know what rep is but happy to have some ^_^
Edit: oh reputation... forum rep... 3 hours sleep + the heat in Sydney atm = dumb Digi

TheBlackTalon

Reaction score

id really like a pure exp extract if at all possible :)

EDIT:+rep for generosity

2nd EDIT: Don't need it any more :)

A

AJDesr

If possible could i get 2 murgos books and a regal purple die i can try to get you hero doll when i get extra.

Tip: you can buy the house by the produce vendor in bloodstone and he sells puny carrots there easier way to get them than killing and turning evil :D

U

Und3rdoggy

Hey man I need a rouge purple die you can add me anytime just send me a message saying that you want to help me GT is Und3rdoggy. Thx a lot

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

All I need now is the table wine x 2.

K

KittenGrinder

i need a wreckenger / hal's suit and sword what can anyone do for me? i have a lucien doll

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Wow dont half spam up the forum.

Hal's equipment isn't available for trading, as far as the LE is concerned and to my knowledge. The Wreckager is tradable, but a rare item.

A

arcadiumelite

If you ever see Arcadium Elite as an orb, let me know what you need for BoS, I am always picking up extra items needed and will gladly hand them out for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.