• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading outfits, makeup, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
I wanted to send a few items to a friend of mine who hadn't gotten them in the game, so I found her on xbox live, went into the gift room, and .. wait. No section of this room enables me to give her anything that comes from the "outfit" section of my stuff? I can't send clothes, makeup, hair? I can't imagine this is possible, otherwise ... how would we obtain the clothing achievement? I would never be able to aquire the King suit or Mens Masquerade suit, etc. What's up?
~@sh

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
You can cycle through your clothes, hair, make up, etc. with the right and left bumpers. I'm assuming that's the problem, unless you're experiencing a glitch in actually sending the items themselves and not simply having difficulty locating them in your gift room.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Correct. Look at your items on the left side of the gift room as you walk in, and just cycle through the different ones til you get to clothing. You can then send entire outfits or pieces.

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
Yeah I know that you can use LB, RB, LT & RT to go through items, what I mean to say is ... there are 3 walls in my gift room: one of them is the main one (straight forward when u walk in the door) that enables me to give people gift items such as furniture, rugs, pictures, etc. To my right is the section that enables me to give items that are "gift" items such as jewelry, gems, dog training books, etc. To my right (and final) wall it only lets me give weapons ... so whats that all about? (Oh, and of course theres a pot of gold where I can donate).

~@sh

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
You have two right side walls? Sorcery! Wiiiiiitch!

But seriously like I said, it's the left side wall. That's where you can gift anything but furniture, potions, gifts, and gold. You have to cycle through the categories to get to clothing with either bumpers or triggers, don't remember which. Of course, if you don't have the items to give they won't be there...

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Your "weapons" wall is the same your clothing, make up, and hairstyle wall. Use the Triggers/Bumpers to change which one you're looking at.

You're making this way more complicated for yourself than it is.

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
^^ I am sorry for your misunderstanding of my post. I am saying that the weapons wall will ONLY let me select weapons, no matter if I pull the triggers or bumper keys. I suppose I just answered my own question, it must be a glitch. Thanks all.

~@sh

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I apologize for misunderstanding your problem. So you're just not getting the option to cycle through anything but weapons, or is the button prompt coming up and it's not working? It's obviously, as you say, a glitch, but there may be a fix for it if I know the specifics.

(Man, your game is really screwed up isn't it?)

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.