• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceh913

Reaction score
Trading Post

I dont know if this idea has been proposed or anything, but what I think should happen in Fable 3, is there should be some sort of trading post. A place where you can go to sell/buy items from other players and you can just put an item there when you want to sell (or trade for an item) it, and it stays there until someone buys it and you receive the money. Or you can put a request for an item there, and you can negotiate a price with someone willing to sell theirs.
Pls leave ur comments ^_^

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Trading Post

That would certainly feel a bit more mmo, and to be honest I always liked the crafting, selling and buying in mmo's. They may very well do this as they seem to want your weapons to get around. I can't remember where but one interview mentioned a better trading system because it's so easy to get ripped of in fable 2.

Overan

Reaction score

Maybe you could set your own price and if someone wants to pay it, then there you go, or they offer something else.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

This has been comfirmed.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

im really starting to wonder, if your king(WHEN you do) do you reeeeeeeaally need to worry about gold anymore??

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Evil Pakman;410871 said:
im really starting to wonder, if your king(WHEN you do) do you reeeeeeeaally need to worry about gold anymore??

I think things still won't be free. :/

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Evil Pakman;410871 said:

Well, PM said that we would have to manage the gold. Spend it on the castle or on the people, as you choose. It sounds like the gold you have as king is no longer yours per say, but public funds.

Ceh913

Reaction score

Benjamin510;410862 said:
This has been comfirmed.

really? sweet, it would be so useful, rather than just running around, yelling what you want into ur mic

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I think pm mentioned it as 'resources' so maybe you have to manage steel, ores, food supplies...or maybe that's too sim...

I didn't realize the trading post was confirmed! Glad to hear it!

The Midnight Avenger

He Who Wears White Addidas
Reaction score

Recycled Human;410796 said:
That would certainly feel a bit more mmo, and to be honest I always liked the crafting, selling and buying in mmo's. They may very well do this as they seem to want your weapons to get around. I can't remember where but one interview mentioned a better trading system because it's so easy to get ripped of in fable 2.

Maybe Lionhead should just make a fable mmo then. :D

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Ceh913;410897 said:
really? sweet, it would be so useful, rather than just running around, yelling what you want into ur mic

Well it won't be excatly what you said, but still it would be alot like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.