• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Traitors Keep: The Bane of the Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I've run into a glitch.
noexpression.gif

After downloading the Traitors' Keep, the Shooting Range isn't accesible.

Lemmy is still there, the glowing trail still leads to him, but he can't be interacted with.
Also, the prize weapon stand is no longer present.

I've checked on some other forums and as far as I can tell, this is affecting a wide majority of players, who are experiencing it under the exact same circumstances.

My advice: If you haven't yet bought the new DLC then leave it for about a week. Hopefully by then (and it better be by then
pinch.gif
) a patch will be released.
thumbsup.gif

Twilight

Reaction score
Er, your advice is don't buy a dlc that more than likely won't happen at all to the person, as it may affect a very minor side quest in the game that people will not encounter at all during the dlc?

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Er, your advice is don't buy a dlc that more than likely won't happen at all to the person, as it may affect a very minor side quest in the game that people will not encounter at all during the dlc?

As I said, I've checked other forums, it seems to be happening to alot of people.
Of course the shooting range won't come up during the new DLC, but it's an inconvenience. I was gonna go get my Black Dragon, and then get the 550 score bonus, but it's not possible with this glitch occuring.
Just a heads up.. no need to bitch..

Twilight

Reaction score
As I said, I've checked other forums, it seems to be happening to alot of people.
Of course the shooting range won't come up during the new DLC, but it's an inconvenience. I was gonna go get my Black Dragon, and then get the 550 score bonus, but it's not possible with this glitch occuring.
Just a heads up.. no need to bitch..

Eh, I'm not bitching. I'm glad you reported the bug and everything but I just don't think it's fair to tell people to completely ignore the DLC based on such a minor inconvenience.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Agreed.

It can be temporarily solved via the following: draw your sword so you can walk off, then walk out and exit the camp. Re-entering should bring it all back up correctly...I haven't tried it myself but that's one way I've read.

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
Also, it appears that Reavers Wheel of Misfortune seems to be out for some people too after downloading the DLC. Myself included.

Warning, you will be trapped in the wheel room if you try it and the glitch is in effect.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
ive just noticed the same thing happen to me.
downloaded and played through traitor keep
went back to the shooting range the weapons where still there
played the mini game it self it told me the instructions then no targets popped up and i was stuck in shooting mode :(

Jonas Green

Reaction score
Agreed.

It can be temporarily solved via the following: draw your sword so you can walk off, then walk out and exit the camp. Re-entering should bring it all back up correctly...I haven't tried it myself but that's one way I've read.

I've had the same problem, and no it isn't as easy as walking out of the camp. I've tried that and it said I had to complete the current quest or reload a previous save. I did the latter and it brought me back quite a ways. No matter though, I got everything made up, and more.

For now, just ignore Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune and the Range. Just go about completing weapon augmentations and quests or other things until a patch comes out, which reminds me.

LIONHEAD!!! FIX THIS ASAP!!!

What can I say, I want to upgrade my Black Dragon, and the Wheel is great for upgrading Legendary weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.